List of eminem songs

Besides his released albums (infite, encore, slim shady EP/lp ,etc etc).. can someone gime a list of his songs? (pretty much all unreleased / guest appearances)!!

Thanks alot.. I'm trying to get a collection of em (I know im late.. lol :p)

thanks alot if someone can do this for me

Does anyone know the name of the song where Eminem goes something like

"You're right mom! It is 2pack shakker!!* (anyone remember? And can anyone else tell me names of Unreleased stuff? ;) I have alot.. but just wanna see).

Oh, and could someone up "sorry mama" (It wont download)

and! lol. .whats the name of that song where he sings dissing everlast? thx ;)

But Quitter is the one with the Hit em up beat according to what I have.. I want the one where he sings "their once was a man that liked to jump arooooound, but then he got to old to jump up and dooooown* :)

never mind i rmeember it..
its called

I remember (i think heh, but I got it ^^)

anything else I need 2 know about ?:)
ooh can someone up that snippet that leaked? u know "im in a haunted house, bleedin from my wrist to my mouth" or whatever... I had to format comp and lost everything =|

aban said:
Sorry Mama unreleased song mostly played on motherz DAY
Dude, STOP calling "Cleaning Out My Closet" "Sorry Mama". That's NOT the fuckin' name of it.

I see you dissin' Em all the time but you don't even know what the fuck the names of his songs are.

God that shit annoys me.

_carmi

me, myself & us
morbidlifestyle said:
Does anyone know the name of the song where Eminem goes something like

"You're right mom! It is 2pack shakker!!* (anyone remember? And can anyone else tell me names of Unreleased stuff? ;) I have alot.. but just wanna see).

the song's called Our House

^^^^^ Immortalized --- Very stupid. This is for once an actualy serious thread, without hating. And you come up here and fuck it up. What's wrong with you? I will agree, Eminem is fuckedu p lately (as in he sucks now), but don't hate on a man just because he made it from nothing and you can't.

And you're from ottawa? Fuck I should go fuck you up myself.

eminem- hailies revenge

eminem- nail in the coffin

obie trice ft. eminem- hey lady

obie trice ft eminem- hands on you

obie trice ft eminem, ft dre- shit hits the fan

and did you get all the d12 songs?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.