Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes Documentary

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
I heard it was on VH1 the other night, did anyone manage to capture a glimpse of it? Heard it was pretty interesting.

Here is the clip that was documented by one of her friends right before her crash... very eerie

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jctpO9PLgWg[/youtube]

I saw this.You can see how fast her car is going,plus the day before her car hit a little boy and killed him in accident.So i'm surprised shes going this fast.

Casey

Staff member
Man.....im not sure I wanted to see that. It's fucked up. I heard about this doc a few days ago as everyone was talking about it over on the prince forum i'm on. apparently VH1 has footage of the crash itself from inside the car that they didn't show and don't plan on showing.

RIP LEFT EYE.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Man.....im not sure I wanted to see that. It's fucked up. I heard about this doc a few days ago as everyone was talking about it over on the prince forum i'm on. apparently VH1 has footage of the crash itself from inside the car that they didn't show and don't plan on showing.

RIP LEFT EYE.
edit: nevermind

I saw this!1Yes they have the footage of Lisa crashingI cried I was thinkin they put that in their but they didnt!!I believe that was indeed her n others crashing.R.IP. Lisa Lefteye Lopez we all miss u!!

it says she was wearing a seatbelt

is it me or I Don't see any seatbelt on her chest !!???

she was speeding

she gave the coke box to the back passengers

maybe she distracted herself and didn't see the car in front of her ...

it is sad, but it could be a much more horrible video!

call me freak but i didn't feel bad for seeing her ... just reminded me how much she is missed and cared about!

Her life ... too quick ... too fast... too brilliant!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.