Limn - "The Kaos Theory"

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
You gotta get someone better to do your cover art. There are so many new rappers in this digital era and the fans are so fickle that getting someone to take 5 minutes to listen to a song is no easy task. How can you convince them to do so? Perhaps interesting cover art. If the art looks unprofessional, what will they think about your music?

WE, THE FANS, JUDGE A BOOK (CD) BY ITS COVER.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I didnt realize he mixed it for you, but regardless, I haven't spoken to dude in 2 years not about to start now just to tell him your vocals are too low ;).

Beats are mixed great and it's the best quality you've had but the vocals sit behind the beat a little too much, might be an EQ problem. I cant understand anything you said on track one and if I didnt know you it wouldnt make me want to listen to any more of it.

It is your best work though. And agreed on the album cover. You're pushing quality music now it's about time you got quality graphics too ;)

Shadows

It's to late to judge music, but Rukas is right, for the opener, i think it was bad. I heard a little of a couple others and could tell right away you improved though. You don't seem to be spitting as fast and ur flow improved.

Oh yah, their right, your cover art is judged before the music. Good concept but not good graphics.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
@Rukas - lame...it was more of a figure of speech though lol I wish the beats had more bass to em...theyre really lacking in that area.

@Shadows yah try to really keep the super fast shit toned down...Ive still been getting complaints this is too fast

Shadows

try not to go over 18 a bar bro. you seem to be going like 25 sometimes it seems.

Try spitting slow. 12 each bar to see where you go. and then adapt to something a lil higher, imo.

but again, i been busy again...one thing to help you not spit so fast is to not rhyme as much....but be careful with that.

anyway, i'm no pro, just thinking outloud.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.