Limn - The "Billie Slaughterday" Mixtape

Bigg Limn

Staff member
New mixtape...been done 4 a little bit but took a minute to finish mixing/get it uploaded. Features my boiz Slopez & Bobby & Thunder from Down Under Rukas...lemme know whatchu think...free 2 stream/download.

Bigg Limn, Durtey Slopez, Rukas, Bobby Locco - The "Billie Slaughterday" Mixtape // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

1) Bidness [Intro]
2) Getcho GUns Up
3) Rude Boi [w/ RIhanna]
4) That Dro
5) 2Nite We Gettin Fucked Up
6) Kill Em All
7) Wreckin Krew [w/ Durtey Slopez]
8) Get Bodied
9) So Hard [w/ Rihanna]
10) Kinda Like A Big Deal [w/ Rukas]
11) Successfull [w/ Durtey Slopez, Trey Songz]
12) Weed Dreams
13) Fiend 4 Me
14) Baby By Me
15) Keep Movin
16) Forever [w/ Durtey Slopez]
17) So Fresh & So Clean [Outro]
18) Super High Me [w/ Durtey Slopez, Bobby Locco]

Shadows

It's too late to give a review, but dude, In successful, you totally ripped off someones flow, HARD.

My favorite song is: Kinda Like A Big Deal.

I like what you did with Weed Dreams.

Baby by me has a dope flow, imo.

Forever was good and I liked your weed twist to it too.

So Fresh N So Clean was good.

Super High Me was good.

Those were my favorites.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
appreciate the peep again...

dont see how i ripped off anybodys flow though....so id have 2 ask whos and how so?

pz

Shadows

No offence, it just sounds like you did rip off someones flow. I can't think of the artist or song, but it's a classic flow.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
no offense taken...jus tryna see where ur comin from cuz i dont see it. i jus write tracks 2 the beat...my flow changes wit every beat...

Shadows

I understand. It just seems like, you flowed to the beat the same way someone else flows, and used similar rhymes, and I felt like I heard it somewhere before. Too bad others don't comment on this.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
ya that was the point....to get some opinions lol ...but u know how that goes....need 2 get open mic poppin again damnit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.