Lil' Wyte

I haven't heard Phinally Phamous, but I just saw his video on tv, and his flow was pretty sick. Wondering what anybody else thinks, i haven't heard a lot about him.

^ Yeah right. There are absolutely NO similarities between lil Wyte and Eminem aside the mention of Lortab and Vicodin. I personally think Lil Wyte comes sick with it but then again I've been a fan of Three 6 mafia since Mystic Styles. But yea, cop Doubt me now too.. it's fire.

XxXxDanXxXx said:
^ Yeah right. There are absolutely NO similarities between lil Wyte and Eminem aside the mention of Lortab and Vicodin. I personally think Lil Wyte comes sick with it but then again I've been a fan of Three 6 mafia since Mystic Styles. But yea, cop Doubt me now too.. it's fire.
take it easy man calm your nerves it was just a joke

bigCASH said:
take it easy man calm your nerves it was just a joke
Wasn't trying to offend you or nothin homie, I was just stressin that eminem and LiL Wyte have nothing in common.

bigCASH said:
btw...i'm not an Eminem fan but he would lyrically crush wyte
Sun_Tzu said:
yeah ofcourse eminem would crush him but i respect him 4 gettin in the game as a dirty south rapper.

Lil Wyte isn't a strong with freestyles even more so at battling, his strength's lie in his harder lyrics. All in all, I think lil Wyte is a hell of alot more hungry than Eminem. I'm sayin that if they were to battle now, Em would probally win. If it went on Wax, Wyte would be a match for Eminem. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.