Lil' Wayne's "Shooter"; What The Fuck Am I Missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hituup said:
If I'm not mistaken you said reviewers. Reviewers may not be a particular person or persons, but you still referred to what "reviewers" reviewed the album by.

Pac also said he knows he's not the best rapper or anything like that also. How many will agree with that statement today? 2Pac had his own way of judging himself, it doesn't mean his judgement on himself or on his works can override what millions and millions who follow him and buy his music say about him or his work. If he said his acting in Juice was mediocre, you wouldn't like the movie that much either, correct?

Good way for you to try to take stabs at me. But don't sit up here and act like you are less of a Pac fan and try to make me out to be some obsessed maniac when you spend almost everyday if not everyday talking about 2Pac in his section. Look at your post count for crying out loud.

It's what 50 Cent does. Let me guess a 50 Hater who absolutely hated the Massacre to the core with a passion. You look like a crowd follower alright.

What you seem to be saying is that an album that is 1 dimensional in your opinion is not a classic. Let me know who made a rule about an album suppose to have about 50 dimensions in order to be considered a classic? Are you trying to tell me music from th 1970's with all love songs can't be considered a classic because there are no socially impacted songs? Are you also saying that Illmatic can't be considered a classic because the album consisted of a certain type of mood and had no party records? I think your definition of classic may be a bit screwed up.

Imo, the album set out to do what it was set out to do by being a more upbeat album. I don't think having the album filled with more song like "Fucking Wit The Wrong Nigga" and "Who Do You Belive Ins" would've helped bring that tone.

STRAIGHT CLASSIC.

You can take your tecnical judgements-2Pac Guru-Mr. No It All nonsense attitude out of here.
u jumpin off subject
u :angry:? :laugh:

LAZARU$ said:
i was thinkin the same thing.
as far as carter 2 close to classic i don't know imo.i keep listening to it everyday to try and feel something,but the more i listen the more i realise this nigga ain't rappin about nothing.he more like freestylin wit no content.subject matter gets changed very quickly.
I was on subject until somebody took me off subject with their know it all type comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.