Lil Wayne's “Carter III” Collabo With Robin Thicke To Be Used In Basketball Flick

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Lil Wayne’s collaboration track with Robin Thicke from his latest album The Carter III titled “Tie My Hands” will be used in the upcoming basketball drama in which the rapper will be starring in.

As reported earlier, Lil Wayne will appear alongside Forest Whitaker, Bow Wow and Isaiah Washington in Hurricane Season.

The movie, which was initially titled Patriots, is set in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina and focuses on a high school basketball coach (Whitaker) who takes his team of displaced students from various city schools to a state championship.

The film’s production began in New Orleans last month and the cast also includes Taraji P. Henson, Jackie Long and J.B. Smoove.

“With all the tragedy that my home has suffered these last few years since Katrina, I was glad to see that someone wanted to show that through everything New Orleans also has some positive things going on,” Wayne said via a statement. “I am also very happy that Hurricane Season is not only my first major part in a motion picture movie, but a movie about where I grew up.”

Hurricane Season is slated to open in theaters on Christmas Day. Lil Wayne's Carter III will be hitting shelves next Tuesday (June 10). The album features appearances from Jay-Z, Fabolous, Babyface and Juelz Santana, among others.

Source: Sixshot.com

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Who says he'll be a basketball player? From what IMDB goers say, he'll play a high school student skeptical of the new team.

lol

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^It's in New Orleans in an inner city high school. Your school didn't have tatted up black dudes? Mine did.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.