Lil Wayne Straps Up, Signs Jae Millz To Young Money

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
New Orleans rapper Lil Wayne has signed on to appear in a series of public service announcements for Strapped Condoms. Strapped Condoms, founded by J Prince, will be launching a youth awareness campaign to educate those in identifying high risk behavior patterns that contribute to the continuous spread of HIV & sexually transmitted diseases.

"I salute Lil Wayne as an authority figure for taking a stand to inform our people to use Strapped Condoms & to Stay Strapped for Life,” J-Prince said in a statement announcing the effort. In related news, renowned freestyle favorite Jae Millz has inked a deal with Weezy's "Young Money" imprint.

According to Complex Magazine, Millz and Young Money are currently working out the details of the contract. "Yeah, we just drawing up the paperwork, but I’ve been rocking with [Lil Wayne] him since the first week in 2008. I’ve just been keeping stuff low, but Young Money is what it is, and I’m still Wanna Blow."

The "Holla At A Playa Remix" is going to be out in two weeks. We’re moving, Young Moola Baby!” Millz tells Complex.

Source: HipHop-Elements.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.