Lil Wayne Stole 50’s “Lollipop”

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
According to 50 Cent, Lil Wayne allegedly stole his "Lollipop" from him.

50 Cent (real name: Curtis Jackson) recently expressed his thoughts in an interview with Rollingstone magazine on how he is convinced that other rappers (including Lil Wayne) bite his style to create their own songs.

"''Lollipop"' is 'lick lick lick lick-it like a lollipop,' and 'Candy Shop' is 'I'll take you to the Candy Shop / I'll let you lick the lollipop'."

"[Other rappers] can take what I’ve done for the last five years and do their version of it and be successful with momentum," he said. "Meanwhile, I have to reinvent the wheel."

The G-Unit honcho is currently working on a new album titled Before I Self Destruct, which is slated for release before the end of the year.

People biting 50? Yeah. Okay. I'll believe that. lol Riiiight...

It's a song called Lollipop. What else can you do besides lick a lollipop? 50's lame. He just needs an excuse to start a beef before his album comes out... once again. He needs to find a new trick cause this 'beef before my album' shit is getting old.

J

jakeb657

at the end of the day, yes weezy f baby sucks ass,
and 50 is no better.

well, atleast you can understand half of 50 cents words, or could before he started doin the tpain thing

M

-MRC-

^^^
you're all right, should "tootsie pop candy" sue 50 cent, and this must have nothing to do with G-Unit's CD being a bust, and LIL Wayne's cd being no#1, even though they both suck, and how is making a song that sounds like T-Pain "reinventing the wheel", what a pothedic claim even if LIL Wayne did steal his "lolipop" song.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.