You talkin' to the sargeant
Body marked up like the subway in harlem
Call him, weezy f baby, please say the baby
If you don't see me on the block I ain't tryna hide
I blend in wit the hood, i'm camouflage
Bandana tied, so mommy join my troop
Now every time she hear my name she salute

Pacaveli-T said:
hes pretty good in my opinion and shows he's a crip to large extents more then snoop, least he got the tat...

looks like in the soldier clip though he didnt enjoy being with them, looks like he thought he was better then this... in some ways he was right.
Not that I give a fuck, but Lil Wayne always has a red bandana on him..
On subject: Lil Wayne is fucking dope, and he can only get better. Last year, he became my favourite Artist and he definetly deserves to become everyone elses.
What dont you like about him Exodus?

roaches said:
s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0N9DYUXA1CU6Q31DW1FSBCREMA

He's held in high regard because he's very, very good. People are realizing that now because
a) The things he does, they usually expect NY mixtape rappers to do, but none of them are doing it as well as he does.
b) There's no one on his own label better than him right now.
c) They're realizing their assumptions about him/southern rappers in general are wrong, and he's more "real hip-hop" (their phrase, not mine, I'm not on that bullshit), than they think. I don't know any other rappers who drop half-an-hour Jackin for Beats mixtapes where they freestyle over instrumentals from Reflection Eternal, Royce da 5'9, and N*E*R*D songs in addition to the Dr. Dre/Neptunes beats. On his last mixtape, in addition to "This Is How We Do", "Knuck if U Buck", and "New York", Weezie rapped over a Roots song that dropped last year that probably no one in his expected audience even heard.
d) Young Money's mixtape, which he dropped with DJ Drama, is the best release of 2005 so far.
e) He's been rapping since he was 14, they had to come around to him eventually.
f) They like him because he's a college student and he wants to duet with Eminem?
i loved that track.

i feel like i heard that song though, mmm where from

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.