Lil Wayne Makes History

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Rapper Lil Wayne made history Wednesday night (November 12) at the 42nd Annual Country Music Awards (CMA).

The “Lollipop” hit-maker made an on-stage appearance at the event along with Kid Rock, during the performance of Rock’s new hit single, “All Summer Long.”

Ironically, Wayne wasn’t rapping.

According to The Associated Press (AP), both performers rocked the stage with matching Tennessee Titans jersey’s while Wayne mimicked playing a guitar.

What makes this event so historical for Wayne is that he is noted as the first rapper to appear at the award show.

In related news, Lil Wayne is gearing up for the release of his seventh solo album, The Carter III: The Rebirth.

The album will include guest appearances from 50 Cent, Chris Brown, Ludacris and Lil’ Mama, among others.

what a sorry state of hip hop..... i swear to god i would rather vanilla ice claim the top spot then lil wayne....
i guarantee if you give me a beat i could burp out a rhyme that would get airplay, if my name was wayne, 50, kanye, or jay z..... and the worst part is that if wayne farted a whole verse of a song then the others i mentioned and at least 25 other rappers would do the same thing.... but they would fart througha vocodor

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.