Lil Wayne - Gossip (Supposedly Dissin' 50?)

linx

Staff member
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc3fpxVHK5E[/YOUTUBE]

There's the performance from the BET awards. He killed it.

I still dont get it. Hes horrible, his rhyme schemes seem to be written by a 10 year old. The beat is sweet i think its done by heatmakerz the way it sounds. But people need to Just look at his lyrics on paper its so funny to look at. It looks like a monkey wrote it.

I still dont get it. Hes horrible, his rhyme schemes seem to be written by a 10 year old. The beat is sweet i think its done by heatmakerz the way it sounds. But people need to Just look at his lyrics on paper its so funny to look at. It looks like a monkey wrote it.
I think the problem is that you like real rap and cant except this bullshit. Its ok if you dont get it, who would want to. p.s No offence 2 those that do like him...

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
You'd probably say the same for Freeway's rhyme schemes if you looked at them on paper.

...do you think Freeway's rhyme schemes are wack?

I think hes sucks. Hes only had like one album, with 2 good songs. I know for sure that jay z thinks hes wack since he never puts him out.

ARon

There is more to Rap music then lyrics, there is more to rapping then lyrics for that matter.

Nice performance. Good energy and all, the mic stand on fire was tight.

Eric

I don't understand the people that hate this. What the fuck are you on? WHY or HOW is Wayne garbage? That was fire! That can be the best song out right now.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I don't understand the people that hate this. What the fuck are you on? WHY or HOW is Wayne garbage? That was fire! That can be the best song out right now.
Different tastes I guess. Its like how I cant understand how people like Lupe and Kanye, to me their flows are just so boring and flat, but it seems those are the people who hate Wayne while I think he's dope.

Meh.

weezy best rapper alive right now all ya stop hating
do you people really believe this guy is better then, say Nas. I think not... i hate eminem and even he is better by farrrr. shit ja rule is better then this guy. 50 cent you name it, they get him bet. bow wow is better... its going down guy is better meet me at the mall.. come on..

e.g.

"I'm A Beast"

[Verse 1]
Rapping is my hobby
My house has a lobby
My bitches act snobby
Because I feed them thousands
I know that didn't rhyme
But I'm only being honest
You can't pay me in cash now I'm only seeing commas
I swear I got on Sak's 5th Boxers right now
I'm trying to milk the game as if the game was a cow
I had and Eddie Bau Expedition 7 years ago
My grandma used to tell me that she swear I've been here before
I used to wear braids like Jasons Lyrics, Whoa
I spent a bundle on the cross because I'm spiritual
And I can never pass a physical, I stay high
High as the voice of Akon
And make mine a straight with no chase
Hold the ice, I got enough on anyway
And when they see the boy, they hyperventelate
I got them running after me like I'm about to win a race

[Chorus]
Cause I'm a Beast, I'm a Dog
Bitch I'm a Beast, Hoe I'm a Dog
Ya you know that I'm a Beast, I'm a Dog
I'm a Beast, Hoe I'm a Dog (You know that)

I Give up !

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.