Lil Wayne Disses 50 Cent

Caesar

Staff member
50 Cent has been throwing shots Lil Wayne's way for a couple years now and Wayne hasn't really fired anything back.

Something must have pissed Weezy off because he has released a new track called "Louisianimal" aimed at 50.

One particular stand out is:
"All about a dollar, fuck two quarters.
Bitch, I'll pour syrup in that vitamin water.
I hope you die ugly, and tonight will be gorgeous."

I'm not really sure how seriously to take this beef considering the fact 50's album was recently pushed back because he didn't feel it had enough hype yet. Now Lil Wayne decides to diss 50 back out of the blue? And we all know beef generates hype, especially between what are arguably Hip-Hop's two biggest names right now. I even predicted in the original article about 50 pushing his album back that he'd probably try and stir up some new beef to get the hype he needs and couldn't get with his "Get Up" single.

We'll see how this one pans out, hopefully it's interesting, but can Lil Wayne, who hasn't really had that much beef in his career, keep up with the G-Unit camp when it comes to throwing shots back and forth?

Check out audio section for the song here.

G-Unit Camp Vs Lil Wayne

Thats YaYo and Banks vs Wayne, that aint nothing for Wayne.

Wayne can easily go get The Game, Young Buck as features.

But all this is just Hype!

yak pac fatal

that has to be in the top ten worst diss lines ever...

can this be a fake beef? like the kanye/50 thang...

hopefully 50 kills this busta lol then his fans can shut the fuck up but then 50 fans will talk non stop... goddamn its a lose lose situation.. fuck

Lil wayne sucks. tony yayo could win a battle with him, lol, and that's sayin something. even the lines you quoted sucked, still can't believe he got best lyricist. i shall once again repeat LIL WAYNE SUCKS (i'm not even a big 50 cent fan)

J

jakeb65

yea im not really a 50 cent fan anymore either,
but lil wayne really sucks.

all i want to hear is eminems new cd and dre's new cd.
otherwise,
fuck rap lately.

if wanye decides to take beef far with 50 cent this will only turn out bad for him.

50 cent and g unit are killers when it comes to dissing just look at what happened to murder inc

and even if g unit and 50 aint enough you know eminem will get involved as he said in gatman and robbin "when we beef we put each other in"

and everyone knows eminem is an expert when it comes to beef and probally the best at dissing track for track in the world today!

so wanye watch out

Weezy fan!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil:WTF!!Lil' wayne is the best rapper ever !!!!!!! how dare yall even compare 50 to lil wayne. 50 aint even in the same level.He needs to just worry about his stale ass vitamin water, and keep it goin.50 gorrilla lookin ass cant even rap. dats why nobody likes his lameass songs.Lyrically, lil wayne would straight slaughter 50. 50 is just a hater dats all.and yall are too. How can you not like lil wayne? I mean he's genius!! I guess it is true people hate to see you do better than them.
HIP HOP ISNT DEAD, ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.