Lil Kim wanted on Celebrity Big Brother

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
According to reports producers for the UK reality show Big Brother are attempting to persuade Lil Kim to enter the celebrity version of the program, which is scheduled to premiere on January 3rd.

However a stumbling block in the negotiations is that the ex-con rapper, whose real name is Kimberly Denise Jones, turned down the show’s initial offer of £255,000, in the hope of receiving £500,000 (almost $1 Million).

The show came back to the table proposing £400,000 for her participation, an offer she is reportedly considering. But the fee increase isn’t the only thing Lil’ Kim wanted. As part of the deal, the Brooklyn native also demanded that she have a personal assistant in the house with her, her own hair and make-up stylist on stand-by, first class round-trip travel for two from the US and first-class hotel, and an all-expenses-paid vacation for two in London following the show.

Big Brother, which originated in the Netherlands in 1999, has versions broadcast in various countries around the world. It has aired for seven seasons in the U.S. on CBS. The show features a number of strangers living under one roof and competing for a cash prize while avoiding eviction via votes from other housemates. Cameras are stationed throughout the house to record the contestants’ every move.

While most of the episodes are taped and edited to air within days of being recorded, the eviction ceremonies are broadcast live. Despite this aspect of the program, Lil’ Kim has also requested that she have final approval of all footage of her.

"She may be small but she has a larger-than-life personality," said a show insider.

The final line-up of Celebrity Big Brother will remain a secret until its season premiere Wednesday on Britain’s Channel 4.

:thumb:
Ms L said:
She already is and always has been a trash celebrity!

agree. i'd like to support women rappers more but frankly the shit i've seen sucks. i havent listen to every woman rapper but i guess my fave is gangsta boo. eve used to be but i didnt like her last couple albums. of well kim'll prolly do it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.