Lil' Kim used Em's flow

and i must admit...you can call it what you want but, i think she ripped that joint has anyone else heard it yet......i think they said the name of it was "Quiet" ft. Game can somebody up it for some rep

yeah I determined the same thign in another post.... i think where it was posted... it reminds me of "the way i am" but other people say its from another song... on get rich or die trying

well i'm guessing she didn't "rip" him, although i can't find production credits yet, i'm almost positive that em produced the track, that would explain why game is on it, and why she used em's flow.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
How could you not think this is an Eminem produced track? For sure it is and yes, her flow is similar to Eminem's in 'Way I am'

Haven't heard the album yet, but the track isn't that great. I get annoyed with her gangsta talk.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Why is Kim upset with 50?

Is it because of the "looked like Kim before the surgery" line. Or is there more than that? And is Game aiming to get on a track with every artist who hates 50?

linx

Staff member
The_Destroyer said:
Maybe it's because Eminem is a businessman, and he's not taking part in their retarded beef.
Thank you! Why do these idiots never think like you!? It seriously makes me shake my fucking head. Jesus fucking christ.

Pittsey said:
Why is Kim upset with 50?

Is it because of the "looked like Kim before the surgery" line. Or is there more than that? And is Game aiming to get on a track with every artist who hates 50?
Dat whole magic stick thing, where 50 refused to b on the video or performance for it on BET... Magic stick was supposed to be on Get rich or die trying but Kim took too lon with her part...

Is this new Kim album better than La Bella Mafia cause dat shit was slept on...

BizzleDizzle said:
well i'm guessing she didn't "rip" him, although i can't find production credits yet, i'm almost positive that em produced the track, that would explain why game is on it, and why she used em's flow.
when i said she ripped that joint....that was a good thing...i was saying that she ripped that track in other worgs it was hot

Kareem

Tha_4Gotten said:
Dat whole magic stick thing, where 50 refused to b on the video or performance for it on BET... Magic stick was supposed to be on Get rich or die trying but Kim took too lon with her part...

Is this new Kim album better than La Bella Mafia cause dat shit was slept on...

i think its pretty good, 5 mics? nah but definately worth it, La Bella Mafia was tight also you arent kidding that shit was lept on, anyway i have the retail of her new album.

"an fuck junior mafia that chapter of my life is over"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.