Lil' Kim set to be freed

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
On July 3rd at 6 a.m., Lil’ Kim will again be a free woman.

An official statement released late yesterday from the rapper’s Queen Bee Entertainment announced that Kim, born Kimberly Jones, will be sprung from Philadelphia Federal Detention Center Monday morning and will remain under house arrest for the following 30 days.

"I am thrilled to be coming home," Kim says. "I thank all my fans for all their letters, as well as my family and friends for all their support throughout the past ten months."

Her entertainment attorney, L. Londell McMillan, ads: "We are pleased that Kim is coming home to start the next phase of her life. She has accepted responsibility and handled herself in an exemplary manner."

The Brooklyn MC was sentenced to 366 days behind bars for lying to a federal grand jury about a shooting outside of New York radio station Hot 97. She was convicted of three counts of perjury and one of conspiracy, but acquitted of obstruction of justice. She began her sentence on Sept. 19.

************* said:
thats y i asked if he was talking about all her surgery. if ur gunna quote me at least read what i wrote.
You asked "ur sayin shes faake for having so much surgery?" and I answered your question.

KAMIKAZI said:
You asked "ur sayin shes faake for having so much surgery?" and I answered your question.
u didnt read wut i wrote. i knew the answer to the question. i was asking if thats what sonof2pac meant when he said which lil kim.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.