Lil Kim "Lighters Up" Question...Help

jbrolax

i just listend to that song, and cant find where she mentions those like that, maybe i skipped over lookin, how far in does seh say it?

Big Flipp

hmm well I do not have the song but I will guess. Maybe it is Brownsville? that is really the only part of brooklyn I spent time at so thats my only guess.

hey guyz you don't feel like it's not really important..? what it gon change in our life to know exactly what lil kim sayz or not?

HellRazor05 said:
Imagine livin' in New York. I personally like the song but Jesus Christ, everytime I turn on the radio I feel like I gotta get my lighter ready lol.
Yea. i dont listen to radio but lately i been turning on a lot cause player dont work but lately all i been hearing is that and soul surviver. speaking on NY radios, last two days on hot 97 i cought me and my girlfriend playing twice. i coundt beleive it. they must've made a mistake. me and my girldfriend in NY on hot 97 two times in two days?

Btw, Could you tell me where Gowanus is, it seems i never heard of that.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
slimm said:
hey guyz you don't feel like it's not really important..? what it gon change in our life to know exactly what lil kim sayz or not?

Just like your opinion isn't important or life changing. I am now pissed off I can't unread the pointless drivel you typed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.