Lil Jon breaks bling world record

Lil Jon has earned himself a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records for the world’s largest piece of bling.

The pendant, which cost $500,000, says ‘Crunk Ain’t Dead’ and weighs just over two kilograms. It is currently the largest diamond pendant in existence.

There are 73 carats worth of diamonds: a total of 3,756 individual stones set in both white and yellow gold.

“I’m glad the Guinness World Records folks acknowledged me and my Crunk Ain’t Dead piece. I grew up on reading and hearing about people and celebrities who break records in the Guinness World Records book and it always fascinated me,” Lil Jon said.

“Now that I’m on the list, it feels great. Let’s just see how many rappers try to outdo my pendant and break my record. They don’t call me the King of Crunk for nothing!”

Interviewer: So, Lil John, do you want to be known as the best rapper, who sells the most units?

Lil John: Nah fuck that. I want to be in the Guiness Book of records for having the biggest, mos expensive piece hangin round my mo'fuckin neck. YEAH!!

Interviewer: Fuck me....

The RZA said:
Interviewer: So, Lil John, do you want to be known as the best rapper, who sells the most units?

Lil John: Nah fuck that. I want to be in the Guiness Book of records for having the biggest, mos expensive piece hangin round my mo'fuckin neck. YEAH!!

Interviewer: Fuck me....
I can actually picture that interview in my head, would be funny as hell. :laugh:

And it's Lil Jon's money, if he wants to use it on half a mill on bling, so be it. He could be doing something better like putting that money into charities or putting money back in the hood, but he doesn't,whatever. He may or may not regret it when he's an old man looking back.

But on the positive side, he set a world record.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.