Lil' Jon accuses Scott Storch of stealin' his production style

on Shade45's mornin' show: Cipha Sounds Effect, they reported a story that Lil' Jon thinks Scott Storch is jackin' his style of production....

they played a Toni Braxton produced Scott Storch track next to a Lil' Jon track, and they kept re-starting it 7897987979 times so u could hear........and it has the same exact bass line/claps......shit is crazy......Storch said that "Jon only thinks this, 'cuz we like to use the same low-end bass"

after hearin' it once, it had some similarities, but after they started playin' the intro over and over right back to back it sounds exactly the fuckin' same......anyone else hear this today.....

When I think of a musician stealing another musician's music, it's usually repeatedly done. One song isn't enough. Besides, maybe it's just a coincedence.

Probably just a coincedence. But Scott Storch is a way better producer than Lil Jon in my opinion. Lil Jon thinks Storch bit off him cuz one of Storch's beats sounds similar to all of Lil Jon's beats.

PuffnScruff

they could have used the same samples. it's been done before. lots of producers do beats that sound like other producers beats. its not like either one of them have complex production styles.

lil jon > storch. when it comes to club bangers.

but storch > jon when it comes to any other style.

storch is runnin out of ideas recently tho.

HellRazor05 said:
Storch has also been in the game a lot longer then Jon so I doubt he stole his style. Let's not forget who came up with that piano for "Still D.R.E."
He also co-produced "Revelation" by D12.

M.C.Chillz said:
Probably just a coincedence. But Scott Storch is a way better producer than Lil Jon in my opinion. Lil Jon thinks Storch bit off him cuz one of Storch's beats sounds similar to all of Lil Jon's beats.

thats the fuckin truth and i couldnt of said it n e fuckin better

Y'all got shit twisted real bad, I've been thinking the same exact thing Lil' Jon has the past couple weeks! U can listen to certain beats from Jon and hear that he's the first and only producer to have used the particular effects in his production, now I'm not a producer so I wouldn't know what to call the the key element but he's used it for some years now, and on such singles he's produced such as: "Yeah!" (Usher), "Goodies" (Ciara), "Damn! & "Presidential" (Youngbloodz), "Freek-a-Leek" & "Jam Y'all" (Petey Pablo), "I'm a King" (P$C & T.I.), "Can U Believe It?" (Styles P feat. Akon), "Real Gangstaz" (Mobb Deep), and a shitload of other records! Past couple weeks I've been thinking the same shit then the other day I saw it on MTVnews.com what Lil' Jon had stated, my opinion is that Scott Storch has heat no doubt but this muthafucka is biting Lil' Jon's style all the way and saying there aren't any similarities is straight bullshit, first time I heard "Please" by Toni Braxton I just knew it was a Lil' Jon beat but wait it gets worse on behalf of Storch's biting listen to Destiny's Child "Cater 2 U (Remix)", in July I went up to Baton Rouge and they were playing the shit out of this record and the beat to sounds ten times better than the original and I said out loud to my sister that Lil' Jon has done yet again with yet another dope ass beat and in this case on the R&B side of things, then I read somewhere that Scott Storch produced and just confirmed to me that his ass is biting real hard for real, listen to that "Cater 2 U (Remix)" and put aside the fact that U might not like Jon that much or at all just from the production aspect and then U'll see for yourself that Storch is copying hell I thought that Jon had just got Craig Love who plays guitar on his records to lace the beat again Storch is even using that same guitars as Jon on his records!

I know some producers use the same elements as other's, but this muthafucka is claiming to be a actual musician that doesn't need to copy but he's doing exactly what he claims to be against, bitch made shit on his behalf damn just fess' up to the shit!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.