Lil' Jon & 9th Wonder? Lil' Jon & Vakill?

Well, according to sources (i.e. someone claiming to know someone), this could quite possibly be the tracklist for Crunk Rock, Lil' Jon's up-coming album

1. Crunk Rock - Skit - (feat. Mike epps and Charlie Murphy)
2. Ignant Sh*t (feat. E-40, Krayzie Bone, and Chamillionare)
3. Snap Yo Fingers (feat. E-40 and Sean Paul of Youngbloodz)
4. Nevermind That N*gga (feat. Lil' Scrappy and Young Buck)
5. Yeeeah!!! * prod. Rick Rubin *
6. A to Chi (feat. Common and Vakill)
7. Let Me In The Club - Skit - (feat. Mike Epps and Charlie Murphy)
8. One Nite Stand pt. II (feat. Pitbull and Oobie)
9. Leanin' & Rockin' (feat. Lil' Scrappy and Bo Hagon)
10. Don't Step on my Shoes - Skit - (feat. Mike Epps)
11. Pour It Up (feat. Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, and Kurupt)
12. F*ckUThinkUAre?? (feat. E-40 and keak Da Sneak)
13. Kick Yo Ass (feat. Ludacris, Sean Paul of Youngbloodz, Lil' Scrappy, and Ice Cube)
14. EatAD!ckUp - Skit - (feat. Mike Epps, Charlie Murphy, and Carson Daly)
15. Booty Talk (feat. Too Short, E-40, and Oobie)
16. Tear It Up (feat. Little Brother, Nas, Nashawn, and UGK) * prod. 9th Wonder *
17. Club's Closing - Skit - (feat. Mike Epps, Charlie Murphy, Carson Daly, and Lil' Scrappy)
Like anything posted on the internet, take it with a grain of salt.

According to this Lil' Jon suddenly decided to give some space to the real Hip-Hop on his album. Good for him and bad for the artists (9th Wonder & Vakill) if they make compromises like this.

troublesome2004 said:
According to this Lil' Jon suddenly decided to give some space to the real Hip-Hop on his album. Good for him and bad for the artists (9th Wonder & Vakill) if they make compromises like this.
Don't judge until you hear the tacks, the Nas and Little Brother track sounds interesting to me.

S. Fourteen

If it's anything like Crunk Juice, it's worth the listen for me. I'll probably end up liking a few tracks.

What happened to the comp. album with Lil Jon, Usher and Ludacris? I remember hearing about it when Lovers And Friends was in the rotation. No go?

This is probably fake, I'm not a fan of Lil' Jon's music but if it's real I'll check out the Common & Vakill track, the rick rubin track and the Nas and 9th Wonder track. If it's real.

roaches

I liked the Rick Rubin stuff on the last album.

The only thing that really surprises me on here is Mike Epps and Charlie Murphy doing a skit together. But I guess Charlie Murphy doesn't care that Mike Epps dissed Dave Chappelle now that all that's over.

lil jon with Common Vakill, 9th, and little brother ??!?!....YUCK....he's going to scream "YEAHHH" and "WHAAAT" all over their music

lil jon is such a dud...besides which...isnt he meant to be some kind of producer?...why are other producers doing his album?....especially rick??!...i love Rick stuff....but lil jon will ruin it...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.