Lil John Isnt Getting Paid

Basically hes saying that TVT records arent paying him anything. TVT also doesnt let him appear on other artists records and videos anymore. And he wont make another album again if he cant get off of TVT. Also the beef between Trillville and Lil Scrappy is over. And he says to pick up David Banners cd.

good read, thx for posting it
lil jon seems to know how to go around those obstacles, i hope he continues to do well
cant wait for that snoop and icecube track and styles p and akon track either....!!!!

Bout' time Bohagon drops his solo album he's dope on the mic, but as far as Jon the artist I want him to continue to make his own albums just so I can have more beats from him to ride to, but as he stated he ain't going nowhere cuz his production will continue to reign supreme, just wanna see him be able to create with artists he makes hot records with like: Youngbloodz, Usher, Ice Cube, Ludacris, and so on!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.