Lil Flip

Can someone post me a pic or link to a pic of when lil flip after he was beat up by T'I's people? also what is the name of LIL Flip's label? I heard it had to do with jesus.

Umm..........the only person who has footage of the fight is T.I..........and he won't be releasing it because it shows him being knocked the fuck out by Z-Ro, the photos of Lil FLip's face you see on the internet are doctored...he was thrown on the ground and dragged by C-Ward...but T.I. never touched him...and he was on radio and at a show 2-3 days later and he had no scratches...

Lil Flip's label is called Clover G's.....it used to be called Sucka Free but he dropped that...

I seen him on BET saying his record label was about christ because he gave him talent to rap and without him he'd be nothing..with plenty of gold cross's..how does clover G's mean christ?

txbarrebaby said:
Umm..........the only person who has footage of the fight is T.I..........and he won't be releasing it because it shows him being knocked the fuck out by Z-Ro, the photos of Lil FLip's face you see on the internet are doctored...he was thrown on the ground and dragged by C-Ward...but T.I. never touched him...and he was on radio and at a show 2-3 days later and he had no scratches...

Lil Flip's label is called Clover G's.....it used to be called Sucka Free but he dropped that...
na the reason it wont be released is
a-the beef been squashed
b-it would just be video evidence for the illegal acts that took place.
pz.

Yeah Cloverland is apart of H-Town and the "G" in Clover G's stands for God according to Lil' Flip himself, but I've always lived right outside of Houston my whole life and I was listening to 97.9 the Box the same day T.I. was on there this was when he was apart of Nelly's latest tour along with Fat Joe as well and they were supposed the perform in Beaumont which where I'm from is right in the middle of Houston & Beaumont so the distance is pretty much the same, but the show was cancelled cause Nelly's sister had passed away that morning, so people were mostly women were calling in to speak with him and this one girl asks where he's going after he leaves the station and says he's going to the hood in Cloverland to see what's up and the VJ's like man that's Lil' Flip's hood what U gonna do if he's there, and Tip's like I guess we'll see wont' we and the girl is saying that she's gonna turn around and head over to Cloverland, then bout' three days later I go AllHipHop and they say Flip, Z-Ro, and Flip's squad were actually there which I'm thinking the odds of them being back in town were somewhat slim on Flip's behalf since he travels a lot though Z-Ro doesn't leave the city that much, and I read that Ro stole Tip which he's way bigger than him to begin with, and Big Kuntry from P$C who I think is Tip's cousin tried to go after Flip...then not too long after the brawl J. Prince had them meet together and squash it but shit who knows, cause now Slim Thug has beef with Flip, cause Flip called himself "The Boss" on one of his records and that's been Slim's alias for years now, and Chamillionaire got beef with Mike Jones, Lil' Troy with Scarface, Z-Ro with Michael "5000" Watts, Houston artists have success but can't share it peacefully for some damn reason!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.