*Lil Eazy Interview Talks On Game, G Unit, NWA, Eazy E, Premieres 'Gangsta Shit'

heres a video interview,

Lil E Video Interview

The legacy of the late great Godfather of Gangsta Rap Eazy E continues as his oldest son Lil E picks up his father's mantle to carry on his name and tradition.

And he doesn't disappoint!!

Here is his brand new single for you to listen to and enjoy... The track is called Gangsta Shit and is produced by the platinum duo Cool and Dre. Its from his upcoming release NWA: Nigga Wit Attitude coming soon.

Lil E: Gangsta Shit (Radio Edit)

Lil E: Gangsta Shit (Dirty Version)

I'd like to give a big thank you to Lil E & His Management as well as Virgin Records....

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news.php#newsitem1125632416,24066,

holla.

gimmick said:
damn im fucking feelin this track...
crazy joint isnt it......

ps i linked the wrong interview to whoever was askin bout game in the interview, i lost the game one where he talks bout sha money workin on tracks with eazy. :(

Shot 21

Maybe hes the one to bring the Westcoast back. Hes already got the buzz! Is it Lil Eazy or Lil E??

Also what relationship does he have with people like Dr Dre and Ice Cube?

Shot 21 said:
Maybe hes the one to bring the Westcoast back. Hes already got the buzz! Is it Lil Eazy or Lil E??

Also what relationship does he have with people like Dr Dre and Ice Cube?
interview by felli fel i think.

lol i think its lil eazy, but i been hearing both so im confused..

ps virgin is a wack label, they fuck their artists over, see jin, guerilla black. they aint got any good promotion :(

_carmi

me, myself & us
sniper said:
heres a video interview,

Lil E Video Interview

The legacy of the late great Godfather of Gangsta Rap Eazy E continues as his oldest son Lil E picks up his father's mantle to carry on his name and tradition.

And he doesn't disappoint!!

Here is his brand new single for you to listen to and enjoy... The track is called Gangsta Shit and is produced by the platinum duo Cool and Dre. Its from his upcoming release NWA: Nigga Wit Attitude coming soon.

Lil E: Gangsta Shit (Radio Edit)

Lil E: Gangsta Shit (Dirty Version)

I'd like to give a big thank you to Lil E & His Management as well as Virgin Records....

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news.php#newsitem1125632416,24066,

holla.
Here is his brand new single for you to listen to and enjoy... The track is called Gangsta Shit and is produced by the platinum duo Cool and Dre. Its from his upcoming release Prince Of Compton coming soon.

says the upcoming album is Prince of Compton and not NWA on the article link u gave.

the track is tight.

hxxp://s56.yousendit.com/d.php?id=2T3J00PDXUIO434Q2TPLNP38K8

lil eazy ft 2pac and big - us against the world produced by the riffs

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.