Lil Easy E Signs with G-unit

In looking into all the rumors and speculation, and with the recent ‘leak’ of some of rap artist Lil Eazy E’s material onto internet hip-hop and rap sites, ThugLifeArmy.com has been told that ‘The Prince of Compton’, son of west coast hip-hop and gangsta rap legend Eric ‘Eazy E’ Wright; Lil Eazy E is signing with rap artist 50 Cents hip-hop click G-Unit.

This has been rumored for sometime. In a phone conversation, about the music of Lil Eazy E’s that is finding its way to the internet, an unnamed source told ThugLifeArmy.com that some of the tracks finding their way to the internet are off the album that was to drop; like ‘Letter to My Home Boys’ produced by Johnny “J” (famous for his work with Tupac (2Pac) and others). Some of the tracks are older tracks and some where put out for publicity earlier on (Like ‘Gangsta Sh*t’), but there will be an entire new album coming.

We contacted our Virgin Records representative who confirmed that “this is pretty much true”. When asked where that leaves Virgin Records we were told “the leave's Virgin exactly where they were before they signed him. Keeping it moving and wishing him well.”

Other recent hip-hop and rap G-Unit signers include Spider Loc, Mobb Deep, Hot Rod, Olivia and M.O.P..

We will have to wait to see if all the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed, but for now it looks like the west coast rap artist who is known as the Prince of Compton will be the newest G-Unit soldier very soon. It seems to be a done deal so that should end the rumors and speculation.

http://www.thuglifearmy.com/news/?id=2656

hmmm..

Y so many gunit haters. Let him go there and get his money. He didn't seem to be going anywhere in his old situation, so why should he stay there. I've barely even seen hm on tv and don't know not even 1 song from him.

from lil eazy, talks with dogg pound, pall wall, and even trying to acquire 2pac. G-unit is recruiting heavy and you've got to respect that. now that's what you call a crew.

7 Syns

Lil' Eazy before signing to G-Unit = alright in peoples mind.

Lil' Eazy after signing to G-Unit = a faggot.

One record label makes people change their mind like that? Shit dude's only making his money, it's the same shit as a person working for one firm and going onto another. This is music though, gives a fuck what the label is. A label is just a ship for printing, promotion and distribution. How does that make the dude a faggot?

I think you dudes need to know how the fuck the world works. Sometimes to make ends meet you have to go for the big diamond. In this case G-Unit records.

I know opinions are just that, opinions. But sometimes I think some people on here gotta grow up because their opinions are immature and straight down bullshit.

peace.

7 Syns said:
Lil' Eazy before signing to G-Unit = alright in peoples mind.

Lil' Eazy after signing to G-Unit = a faggot.

One record label makes people change their mind like that? Shit dude's only making his money, it's the same shit as a person working for one firm and going onto another. This is music though, gives a fuck what the label is. A label is just a ship for printing, promotion and distribution. How does that make the dude a faggot?

I think you dudes need to know how the fuck the world works. Sometimes to make ends meet you have to go for the big diamond. In this case G-Unit records.

I know opinions are just that, opinions. But sometimes I think some people on here gotta grow up because their opinions are immature and straight down bullshit.

peace.
agreed :thumb:

I've liked the tracks i've heard from him so ill just wait to hear his matarial on g-unit. If he makes a classic album are you (g-unit haters) still gonna hate him just cos hes on g-unit?

Nobody has to respect G-Unit for anything, I sure-as-hell don't. For all the hate I've been throwing at D4L and Franchise Boyz lately, I will say WITH CONVICTION, that nobody dumbs-down music today like 50 Cent.

Plus, there's no reason to hate Lil' Eazy for going to "get his money", because that's not why he's signing w/ G-Unit. He's only doing it to get backup to go @ Game. I get the feeling that if this happens, G-Unit's getting kicked out of Aftermath, which I would not mind at all.

I dont think its a bad move at all...

If you were a rapper with no hit singles, hardly any/no airplay, wanted to make cash, and 50 Cent himself called you up on your cellphone wanting to sign you telling you that a '06 Bentley and $500,000-plus in cash advance is waiting for you I gaurantee 99% of you would say "hell yea"..

DUB CEE said:
he prolly signed cuz he has beef with game.. how lame

ya eh

Fataldawg said:

If you were a rapper with no hit singles, hardly any/no airplay, wanted to make cash, and 50 Cent himself called you up on your cellphone wanting to sign you telling you that a '06 Bentley and $500,000-plus in cash advance is waiting for you I gaurantee 99% of you would say "hell yea"..

tru say

_carmi

me, myself & us
Fataldawg said:

yeah.. i dont care if he is making his money. what i care is the music he is about to make with some 50 cent all over it. theres no song that i ever liked from g-unit. its not anytime soon that i'll start liking some of their songs. and as some people mentionned, he's probably signing there too because of the vs game thing.

Bombsquad said:
Y so many gunit haters. Let him go there and get his money. He didn't seem to be going anywhere in his old situation, so why should he stay there. I've barely even seen hm on tv and don't know not even 1 song from him.

from lil eazy, talks with dogg pound, pall wall, and even trying to acquire 2pac. G-unit is recruiting heavy and you've got to respect that. now that's what you call a crew.
exactly... finally someone gets it. everyone hates guint but all those niggas are makin money, cant hate em fo dat. i remember when 50 dropped get rich or die tryin, everyone was bumpin it but once he goes a lil commercial everyone says "fuck gunit" every artist that ends up on mtv and bet ends up going commercial sometime. i still think 50 makes tight shit, the massacre wasnt that bad, there was some ill tracks on there.

_carmi said:
yeah.. i dont care if he is making his money. what i care is the music he is about to make with some 50 cent all over it. theres no song that i ever liked from g-unit. its not anytime soon that i'll start liking some of their songs. and as some people mentionned, he's probably signing there too because of the vs game thing.
:thumb:

Da_Funk

************* said:
exactly... finally someone gets it. everyone hates guint but all those niggas are makin money, cant hate em fo dat. i remember when 50 dropped get rich or die tryin, everyone was bumpin it but once he goes a lil commercial everyone says "fuck gunit" every artist that ends up on mtv and bet ends up going commercial sometime. i still think 50 makes tight shit, the massacre wasnt that bad, there was some ill tracks on there.
I dont think you realize that people dont like 50cent/gunit because they make money or are mainstream. Most people dont like them because they think he "sold out" or whatever, and to be honest I have no clue how lil e would have a career with or without g-unit seeing as he's Eazy's son and grew up rich, yet he claims he's a gangsta rapper and the "prince of compton" lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.