Lil' Cease arrested in Brooklyn

Lil’ Cease, the one-time Junior Mafia member and protégé of the late Notorious BIG, was arrested April 13th and is currently being held at Rikers Island.

The arrest was a direct response to Lil’ Cease missing a hearing that arose from suspected violations of his probation conditions.

Lil’ Cease was travelling in a vehicle at the time of the arrest. He has been on probation since pleading guilty to a felony charge of criminal possession of a weapon in 2002. He was given five years of probation despite originally being charged with attempted murder in relation to a 2001 Brooklyn shooting.

Lil’ Cease will stay at Rikers Island until seen by Judge Abraham Gerges.

SNITCH!!! I hate Lil him i mean Kim but y snitch!!?Its they fuckin job to solve shit like that!!They r gettin paid!!They sure as hell dont protect u!!I hope he get a Timb sogn on his face 4 SnitchinG!!!Snitches get stitches n r bitches!!!I hope he get his man-hood took cuz snitchin hes already lost street fame!!Next time Lil Cease speak on Pac n say the man aint get shot those many times,WE AS THE FANS SHOULD ASK;Y U livin off BIG fame?How many others have u put in the cell?U snitch on her maybe u spilled the beans on gettin Big killed/?I lost all respect n love 4 snitches!!!We need to get a snitch forum 4 Cease,50 they always r n feel no remorse about it!!

2pacthuglawzjer said:
SNITCH!!! I hate Lil him i mean Kim but y snitch!!?Its they fuckin job to solve shit like that!!They r gettin paid!!They sure as hell dont protect u!!I hope he get a Timb sogn on his face 4 SnitchinG!!!Snitches get stitches n r bitches!!!I hope he get his man-hood took cuz snitchin hes already lost street fame!!Next time Lil Cease speak on Pac n say the man aint get shot those many times,WE AS THE FANS SHOULD ASK;Y U livin off BIG fame?How many others have u put in the cell?U snitch on her maybe u spilled the beans on gettin Big killed/?I lost all respect n love 4 snitches!!!We need to get a snitch forum 4 Cease,50 they always r n feel no remorse about it!!
somehow nearly every post eventually becomes about 50, for people that hate him so much hes always in ur thoughts

ArtsyGirl

2pacthuglawzjer said:
I lost all respect n love 4 snitches!!!
:eek: You once had love for snitches??!!?? tut tut snitch lover tut tut. I agree with Lesane, these guys just gotta start showin up to court..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.