Lil' Cease addresses Kim situation on new DVD

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Former Junior M.A.F.I.A. member Lil' Cease has released a new DVD designed to set the record straight on his role in Lil' Kim’s perjury trial.

Titled Reality Check: Junior M.A.F.I.A vs. Lil' Kim, the video features Cease speaking out about being labeled a snitch following his testimony in Kim’s trial.

Hosted by MTV's Sway and featuring court transcripts and commentary from rappers Jadakiss, Method Man, Snoop Dogg and more, Reality Check aims to "expose the truth about the trial, examine the effect the feud will have on the late-great Notorious B.I.G.'s legacy and allows viewers to decide for themselves who is the real traitor," Phoenix Entertainment Group, the DVD’s distributor, says in a statement.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I would do the same in Cease's position.

There are times when it is idiotic not to tell people what you know.
See here, if you are shown a video of 2 people who you know, and everyone knows you know, why not admit it. You aren't accusing them of a crime, you are just admitting you know them. And saving yourself 4 needless years in prison.

Kim is an idiot. She fucked herself over. But at least she practices what she preaches. She doesn't sit behind a PC and pretend she lives by the rules of the street.

JDeez

So in order to prove to me that he's not a snitch, i have to buy his DVD? Heh, nah, i think i'll save my money and my opinion of him will remain the same.

SonOf2pac

Pittsey said:
Kim is an idiot. She fucked herself over. But at least she practices what she preaches. She doesn't sit behind a PC and pretend she lives by the rules of the street.
subliminal shots hurt... lol

not snitchin aint street rules... thats playground rules... i once got suspended from school cuz my friends stole money from a purse and i didnt rat em out... they mighta got expelled... that has nothin to do with the "streets"

but ya i see where cease is comin from but i don't like him or lil' kim... so i'm biased

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Lol like people been waitin for this!shit. i even heard 'cease's a snitch' for like 2 minutes then everybody forgot /didn't give a fuck no more.

lol hosted by sway & the commentary. who are u

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
SonOf2pac said:
subliminal shots hurt... lol

not snitchin aint street rules... thats playground rules... i once got suspended from school cuz my friends stole money from a purse and i didnt rat em out... they mighta got expelled... that has nothin to do with the "streets"

but ya i see where cease is comin from but i don't like him or lil' kim... so i'm biased

I wasn't aiming at anyone. I just see it a lot on this forum. People who pick up the no snitching rule and take it too far. No-one likes a snitch, but taking it too far will not help yourself or others. There's times to keep your mouth shut and times to speak. I'm not a cease fan either, but he didn't really snitch, and keeping quiet would have put him in jail for a few years. When all he was asked is to name the people in a video, names already known by the prosecution.

Giz

Pittsey said:
I wasn't aiming at anyone. I just see it a lot on this forum. People who pick up the no snitching rule and take it too far. No-one likes a snitch, but taking it too far will not help yourself or others. There's times to keep your mouth shut and times to speak. I'm not a cease fan either, but he didn't really snitch, and keeping quiet would have put him in jail for a few years. When all he was asked is to name the people in a video, names already known by the prosecution.
Not really, nobody is forced to talk, you can always plead the fifth, especially since the prosecution apparently already knew the people.

Pittsey said:

Pittseys A SNITCH

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Think_ThuGLiFE said:
Pittseys A SNITCH

You forgot the apostrophe. And I don't care about an e-rep. People in my neighbourhood know where I am at. They also know I'm not the kind of mug to go to prison for something I didn't do. I'll let Shyne be your hood hero, while he spends 10 years behind bars and his mother struggles to eat. Then when he comes out and no-one cares about his music he may just regret his decision to be "real".

Pittsey said:
You forgot the apostrophe. And I don't care about an e-rep. People in my neighbourhood know where I am at. They also know I'm not the kind of mug to go to prison for something I didn't do. I'll let Shyne be your hood hero, while he spends 10 years behind bars and his mother struggles to eat. Then when he comes out and no-one cares about his music he may just regret his decision to be "real".
Pitss has a point on that tip.

Pittsey said:

really messed up about shyne but pussy combs had everything covered from the get, even if shyne 'snitched' no one would have believed him

artisticgurl said:
What I hate is when people practice the Snitch Law then bitch about unsolved murders and such, one way or the other.
Exactly, also I feel that talking about not snitching is snitching in a essence sort of way. If you did something or know somebody that did something, don't say anything at all about it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.