Life forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit's all fucked up over there. Threads like these stay open, while the threads with real life discussions about Pac life are closed constantly, just when they're getting good btw. Some of us don't collect OG's and want to discuss topics about Tupac the man. Kna mean?

LOL.

Classic whining.

I'd think that a thread like the first one you mentioned is better argumented, so therefore it deserves to be open.

The second one is just a lot of bitching and moaning about an unsubstantied source and about a topic that's hardly relevant.
We have you, pdxsomething and Element to thank for that and for the fact that the first page is now filled with closed and useless threads.

So kindly go harass some other board.

DutchMakaveli said:
LOL.

Classic whining.

I'd think that a thread like the first one you mentioned is better argumented, so therefore it deserves to be open.

The second one is just a lot of bitching and moaning about an unsubstantied source and about a topic that's hardly relevant.
We have you, pdxsomething and Element to thank for that and for the fact that the first page is now filled with closed and useless threads.

So kindly go harass some other board.
For real bro, the first thread was your classic whinning. I mean c'mon who cares if the forum members aren't appreciative. Get over it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
greezi if people don't agree with you don't get upset.

The fact is we have spoken to people who knew Pac who have confirmed he was never a member of a gang. Kadafi's mother was posting here, she knew him since he was tiny and was his manager for a while, she knows better than a no-name spider Loc.

The mods closed the thread as it had turned stupid. Fair enough. Don't be upset just because you started the thread. And this is a board for all users. You don't decide which threads are good or bad. Stay out of the 1's you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.