Lets talk about retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I make two thread in Fair Xchange asking if anyone has the "Cradle 2 The Grave" with clean lyrics from the single, and they both get closed....

...but yet there's a Lloyd Banks thread in with download links (which are posted by a MODERATOR/VIP MEMBER) to his to new album and y'all let it stay open (just like all of the other previous G-Unit releases like a forum listening party or something). Shit, y'all dont seem too concerned about no legal action to be talkin all that "retail" shit.

Whats the clean version of a song on a single thats over 10 years old oppose to a recently released album? I mean, what Im asking for I cant just go to Best Buy or Circuit City and buy off the shelf. :rolleyes:

Jeremy

Crunkadelic said:
Okay I make two thread in Fair Xchange asking if anyone has the "Cradle 2 The Grave" with clean lyrics from the single, and they both get closed....

...but yet there's a Lloyd Banks thread in with download links (which are posted by a MODERATOR/VIP MEMBER) to his to new album and y'all let it stay open (just like all of the other previous G-Unit releases like a forum listening party or something). Shit, y'all dont seem too concerned about no legal action to be talkin all that "retail" shit.

Whats the clean version of a song on a single thats over 10 years old oppose to a recently released album? I mean, what Im asking for I cant just go to Best Buy or Circuit City and buy off the shelf. :rolleyes:
It's basicly a double standard. Pac retail can't get posted but others can. I agree about the stuff you can't buy in stores also. I guess try to get the single off ebay or something.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Crunkadelic said:

Yup, you know what, it isn't fair.
I shouldn't have posted the link to the full retail album. I appologize for that. One of the reasons I did it was because everyone was itching to have it (while alot had it, it was floating on the internet everywhere) and it was alot easier than sending people PMz with the link. But the main reason I thought it was okay to post it was because the OWNER of the site requested the link. If he was asking for it, then it was alright for some1 to drop the link.

Double standards? Maybe, but it is how it is.

I think I also dropped another link to an retail album recently--the album is no longer available thru the link. Removed.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It's a shame you don't like the rules. But they are there.

SiGh shouldn't have posted the album, and he has been told so. Pac retail should never be posted here. No matter what compilation.

We support Tupac and his estate. Don't like it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.