Lets talk about retail pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why y'all gotta go and close the thread with some bullshit response without letting me respond.

Quote by Pittsey

It's a shame you don't like the rules. But they are there.

SiGh shouldn't have posted the album, and he has been told so. Pac retail should never be posted here. No matter what compilation.

We support Tupac and his estate. Don't like it. Sorry.
First of all, who said I dont like rules? Y'all are the one's breaking them. Very ironic, right? I know.

And you support the Tupac and his estate? Thats great, so do I. Hell, I even went out and bought two copies of the shittest album they put out (Loyal 2 The Game) and still own both it to this day. If they put out another one, fuck it, Ill two copies of that too. And you can catch me @ the Ill Community boards and anywhere off the internet constanly speaking up for Pac when muthafuckas be tryin put him or his momma under the bus. But this Streethop.com for hiphop in genernal, so I think it would be wise to support in general and not post out the links to non-2pac albums.

And 2nd, I posted that thread in the Fair Xchange fourm meaning I was willing to trade with anybody for it - aint that what the damn forum is for anyway? I wasnt asking for hook up or a free download link - they could get at me through PM, email, Yahoo Messenger, whatever - aint that what we trade shit anyway?

Ban me, give me probation, do what the fuck you want, but y'all aint right and y'all know it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Crunkadelic said:
Why y'all gotta go and close the thread with some bullshit response without letting me respond.

First of all, who said I dont like rules? Y'all are the one's breaking them. Very ironic, right? I know.

And you support the Tupac and his estate? Thats great, so do I. Hell, I even went out and bought two copies of the shittest album they put out (Loyal 2 The Game) and still own both it to this day. If they put out another one, fuck it, Ill two copies of that too. And you can catch me @ the Ill Community boards and anywhere off the internet constanly speaking up for Pac when muthafuckas be tryin put him or his momma under the bus. But this Streethop.com for hiphop in genernal, so I think it would be wise to support in general and not post out the links to non-2pac albums.

And 2nd, I posted that thread in the Fair Xchange fourm meaning I was willing to trade with anybody for it - aint that what the damn forum is for anyway? I wasnt asking for hook up or a free download link - they could get at me through PM, email, Yahoo Messenger, whatever - aint that what we trade shit anyway?

Ban me, give me probation, do what the fuck you want, but y'all aint right and y'all know it.

Well done. Give the boy a biscuit (He'd like it soggy)

All 2pac retail is banned. And all retail albums from any artists are banned.

Next time use ebay or request the actual cd. No need to open a 2nd thread to "own" me. I couldn't care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.