Lets hope for a Beanie Sigel diss to Game...

Game is seriously steppin over his boundaries...

first dude wants to call out Bleek. That's all good, they're both whack, when whack rappers diss each other it's funny.

Then he calls out Hov. That's cool, it's still music. He's retarded for doing it, because Hov is obviously going to eat that kid alive, but it's fine.

But calling out Beans? That's just going too far. Beans isn't like the rest of these bubble gum fake rappers-Sig actually has done everything he said in his bars. Sig doesn't let no name son of a bitches cut at him. Kiss and Nas were one thing. Game though? Beans might just have to merc this dude on wax and next time he's in philly.

oh, the funniest thing about all of this was Game was on Power 99 the other day completely bitchin. 'I DON'T WANT IT WITH JAY-Z!' even the DJs were clownin the shit out of that peckerwood.

Yeah but let's think of some conspiracy theories first!

Ok ok drop it like it's hot<<just wanted to say that haha

1.Jay= businessman
2.Jay= money hungry
3.Jay= new president ova at def jam and needs to get his artists attention
4.Game=HUGE!
5.Game=with Aftermath and Aftermath= HOT
6.Game=a target to get attention from for Jay and Def Jam
7.I don't trust labels it's all about the money neway
8.Jay= veteran knows his shit knows Dre and is able to talk to him and his people.

Point 8 brings me to the point where Im saying Aftermath and Def Jam are working together! Like I said in point 8 Jay knows Dre and his people and they could talk on a professional business level together and set some shit up for the money. Now I am saying this because like i pointed out in point Jay is money hungry( even tho he's rich as fuck lmao)

9.The whole G unit label seems to have trouble with either the law or rappers
10.Tricks

I find point 10 very interesting. We all know how they make money when they sell Eminem's album. The album structure is always the same and the singles too. Ya know happy song> serious song> open...The happy song always contains very controversial lyrics and gets Eminem alot of attention. Now it seems they are trying to do the same with the rest of their artists. Only this time the keyword is: BEEF!!. Ladies and gentlemen don't get me wrong they just spread some rumours around and create the beef like that. I find that very creative it is better than having direct disses towards eachother because that would kill the buzz both labels are getting.

11. Smart people working behind the scenes at both labels

I consider the aftermath people as very smart people the way they figures it all out to sell records without signing actual super talented artists( hahaha). The artists just pass the ball over to eachother and make money. I also consider Jay as a very smart man and he got people over at Def Jam working with him trying to create another dynasty and shit trying to make millions and millions of dollars.

Well I think this post is pretty useless and is offcourse bullshit but uhh I was bored and had to kill some time haha..

''I studied these guys''<<How the fuck is he supposed to battle ne 1 man..shut the fuck up lmao get da fuck outta here..that is bullshit..lmao!!

I dunno but I doubt I will check these disses out( if they ever come) unless they are very hot.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
ahhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaa

but your gonna fuck everyone on aftermath or is it the other way around.lol

have a hard nice day:thumb:

your turn lol now you can quote me or respond.ride on.;) lollllllll:p

DONDI said:
Yeah but let's think of some conspiracy theories first!

Ok ok drop it like it's hot<<just wanted to say that haha

1.Jay= businessman
2.Jay= money hungry
3.Jay= new president ova at def jam and needs to get his artists attention
4.Game=HUGE!
5.Game=with Aftermath and Aftermath= HOT
6.Game=a target to get attention from for Jay and Def Jam
7.I don't trust labels it's all about the money neway
8.Jay= veteran knows his shit knows Dre and is able to talk to him and his people.

Point 8 brings me to the point where Im saying Aftermath and Def Jam are working together! Like I said in point 8 Jay knows Dre and his people and they could talk on a professional business level together and set some shit up for the money. Now I am saying this because like i pointed out in point Jay is money hungry( even tho he's rich as fuck lmao)

9.The whole G unit label seems to have trouble with either the law or rappers
10.Tricks

I find point 10 very interesting. We all know how they make money when they sell Eminem's album. The album structure is always the same and the singles too. Ya know happy song> serious song> open...The happy song always contains very controversial lyrics and gets Eminem alot of attention. Now it seems they are trying to do the same with the rest of their artists. Only this time the keyword is: BEEF!!. Ladies and gentlemen don't get me wrong they just spread some rumours around and create the beef like that. I find that very creative it is better than having direct disses towards eachother because that would kill the buzz both labels are getting.

11. Smart people working behind the scenes at both labels

I consider the aftermath people as very smart people the way they figures it all out to sell records without signing actual super talented artists( hahaha). The artists just pass the ball over to eachother and make money. I also consider Jay as a very smart man and he got people over at Def Jam working with him trying to create another dynasty and shit trying to make millions and millions of dollars.

Well I think this post is pretty useless and is offcourse bullshit but uhh I was bored and had to kill some time haha..

''I studied these guys''<<How the fuck is he supposed to battle ne 1 man..shut the fuck up lmao get da fuck outta here..that is bullshit..lmao!!

I dunno but I doubt I will check these disses out( if they ever come) unless they are very hot.
what the fuck is that..

PaulyPac said:
what the fuck is that..
That is the 1st page of my book about nothing :eek:

nah it's bullshit I was just typing around cuz these beefs make me laugh and all the conspiracy theory posts too wether they are about hip hop or lets say 9/11. If I keep postin this enough people will actually start believing that shit. ( no not really i am a bad writer.) Just believe what you see and not what you hear. If you think jada fat joe n ja sublimanally dissed 50 on New York than it is ok but the question is did you think of it b4 50 came out saying they were dissin him?

I mean I wonder how many of these threads will be posted and when the 'fun' part will start (real diss records).

Man I feel like this could be my second page. :eek:

VENOMOUS

its funny becauase if these so called beefs escalates and somebody gets shot or stomped out.I wonder if the dick riders are gonna cry or still defend there"idol gangsta rapper"

VENOMOUS said:
its funny becauase if these so called beefs escalates and somebody gets shot or stomped out.I wonder if the dick riders are gonna cry or still defend there"idol gangsta rapper"

Yeah I 4got that in my theory ya know.

When artists beef hip hop always still has Eminem to write songs about it and say we should all unite no matter what colour and shut the fuck up haha..

You see how beef affects all artists on 1 label my dear friends?

LMAo i love postin bullshit

Tito

I rather just get a 5-Mic Classic from Beans. He has the potential to drop his own holy grail. I hope The B. Coming is that album.

VENOMOUS

If you couldn't get my joke then you MUST be stupid.

Anyway how is it going with the 200 dicks that you got in your ass??
It's probaly looking like a cave by now with so many dicks in it :D

VENOMOUS

Xerostoma said:
VENOMOUS

If you couldn't get my joke then you MUST be stupid.
What you mean?Your one big joke.....ive been lmao@ you
Xerostoma said:
Anyway how is it going with the 200 dicks that you got in your ass??
It's probaly looking like a cave by now with so many dicks in it :D
yeah you should know huh?........Anyway im heterosexual so there is no way i would know about all that gay stuff you are talking about.When you said"It's probaly looking like a cave by now with so many dicks in it :D"that was really gay and the the fact that you got a smiley face at the end of the sentence makes it look like your imaginig it and just smiling.

that real gay oh well have a gay day.

beenie would rip game apart, jus look how he stood his ground wit jada, altho i still think jada won that battle game has no chance unless someone starts writing shit for him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.