"LeeRoy from old tb days"

keco52

Staff member
dollyssubboytoy (12/22/2005 1:36:30 AM): LeeRoy from da old TB days

dollyssubboytoy (12/22/2005 1:36:40 AM): Tell Ruk me want back on yo

dollyssubboytoy (12/22/2005 1:36:41 AM): big up

dollyssubboytoy (12/22/2005 1:36:20 AM): u know who dis be?

ummmm.....yea he's harrassing my yahoo mailbox...apparently wants to come back...just passing the word so he'll leave me alone.

who the hell is it btw??? I don't know a LeeRoy..

Isn't there something called an ignore button on those stupid programs? I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to stop someone from harrasing you. No offense.

btw once a person is banned the person will stay banned unless its a perma banned. There is always a good reason to why he/she was banned.

keco52

Staff member
^there is an ignore button but he filled my mailbox up before i got to ignore him...

it's not a big deal...i was just curious to see if there was a funny story as to why he was banned...

dont get your panties in a bunch...its ok

Big Flipp

yeah i got a private message from beautiful angel about this guy. he was telling her that me and rukas were talking shit about her and had plans to ban her. i dont even remember who the guy is but i guess he remembers us.

PuffnScruff

i had an odd convo with him on yahoo too. he had some interesting things to say about rukas, jon, and big flipp. i saved the convo if you guys want to read it.

Jeremy

lmao, I remember this guy. He would put "big up" at the end of all his post and post alot of stupid shit.

big up. big up.

Rukas said:
No idea who he is, some banned nobody I guess.
You forgot Leeroy? How is that even possible? lol

He is the one who re-registered a dozen times, and always gave himself away with 'big up'.

Brilliant dude, hella annoying as well.

Must've been late 2002/early 2003-ish, I guess.
*reminisces*

The.Menace

Staff member
Rukas said:
Sure puff, post it up for laughs lol.

Im sure he's reading this too..

/me waves
Do you remember the world of warcraft video? Where like 15 dudes talk about how the gonna clean the next room for a couple of minutes and suddenly someone says: "Enough talk, Leeeeerooooooy" and just goes in there. They all get killed. It's funny as hell.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.