*LEAKED* Eminem - Recovery *LEAKED*

Little Skittle

Wayne is average at best. His verse on this song, however, is a 8.5/10. Good fit on the song. And Mike D, if that verse isn't the best on the cd, it's damn close. Shit's giving me goosebumps.

how about this the second verse on never over is the best verse on whole cd.really listen to it and get back to me please.
100% agreed, but im a huge pac fan that likes emotion in songs....

that verse has the flow, wordplay and emotion... for sure its the best on the CD

Da_Funk

This album is incredible. I haven't stopped listening to it since I got home today. Some songs I like more than others, but there is nothing on here that i'd consider sub par. I hope this sells well, it deserves to.

I'm really digging Going through changes and Love the way you lie.

linx

Staff member
The album is DOPE. My favorite songs are Talking To Myself and the one with Wayne. I'm not a Wayne fan.. but damn that song is dope. And SHIT.. Eminem DESTROYS that song.

ive only had a chance to skip through the songs but its a nice change to hear something positive about an eminem album

its actually quite surprising

Preach

The album is DOPE. My favorite songs are Talking To Myself and the one with Wayne. I'm not a Wayne fan.. but damn that song is dope. And SHIT.. Eminem DESTROYS that song.
Oh yes, I came here to post about that song too. My thoughts exactly. Wayne drops a pretty cool verse considering I'm not a huge fan either, but Eminem raps circles around him on that song. Go figure, it's his album :p

The Proof tribute at the end of You're Never Over is pretty awesome too.

The way he's playing with his flow is pretty incredible, because a lot of rappers have done single songs with alternate flows like this but never really mastered it. He tried it on Relapse too, and for the most part it worked, but it created a few awkward flows here and there that just stole a lot from the complete-ness of the album. On this second album the "experimental flow" is fucking solid.

Stone_Cold

Man I was listening to this last night and as I said it sounded good, but I was dead tired and was wondering why everyone was getting so damn excited about it.

But listening to it all day today and in the car etc, I now share all your enthusiasm, (still cant stand wayne tho lol). So far i'm feeling Talking to myself and Space Bound the most! 1 or 2 hooks are a bit suspect, but overall I'm really pleased with it!

Anyone know who sings the hook on "almost famous"? sounds like katy perry to me but it seems like that would have been advertised with pink and rihanna

Little Skittle

^^It sounds like the lead singer of The Knife but that would be too random...it might be a sample but I can't find anything definite online. I think it's my favorite song on the album though.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Of course the Wayne verse is dope. Fuck what you say.

throw dirt on me, and grow a wild flower - what's not to fucking love about this?

but it's fuck the world, get a child out her
yeah my life a bitch, but you know nothing bout her
been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers

solid.

I roll in sweets, I'm smoking sour
Married to the game, but she broke her vows
That's why my bars are full of broken bottles
and my night stands are full of open bibles

get it? married to the game but she didn't do what she promised and then the duality of having bars talk about partying and drinking while he's drinking because the game broke her vows! THAT'S FUCKING SICK.

and then the duality of partying and drinking while reading the bible at the same time to ask for forgiveness. COME ON, sick.

ugh i think about more than I forget
BUt I don't go around fire expecting not to sweat
and these niggas know I lay them down make your bed
bitches try to kick me while i'm down I break your leg

solid.

money out-weighing problems on the triple beam

get it? OUTWEIGHING ....TRIPLE BEAM. Do you know what a triple beam is? It's a scale for weighing shit, usually for weighing coke in the context of rap lyrics. He could be saying money is outweighing problem associated with selling coke. DOPE.

i'm sticking to the script, you niggas skipping scenes
ugh be gutta or be good at it, fucking right i got my gun semi carter-matic

yeah put they dick in their mouth, so I guess it's fuck what they say
I'm high as a bitch up up and away, man I come down in a couple of days
Okay you want me up in this cage, then I'll come out in big smoke

I got this world stuck in a safe, combination is the G-Code

come on, that's pretty dope. G-Code goddamnit.

it's weezy mothafucka blood gang and I'm in bleed mode
all about my dough (door) but I don't even check the peep hole

GET IT? Dough - door, peep hole....

so you can keep knocking, but won't knock me down

he's still talking about the dough (door). PAY ATTENTION!

no love lost, no love found

nice way to end the verse.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^^ Yep. That track is my most repeated. Waynes verse is mighty ill. And Eminem is very difficult to follow on the one he drops. Good track all round.

I have noticed so many artists dumbing their lyrics down to reach the average fan. So many times I read transcribed lyrics on youtube and the the person writing them has missed the duality of the words, and therefore the whole reason for the rhyme.

Even something as simple as B.O.B - Airplines. When he talks about not knowing his neighbours and says..... "That's why they call it who'd (hood)" Yet, none of the videos I played picked up on it.

weather u hate lil wayne or not u have to admit when the man drops an ill verse, and his verse was defeintly that.

if u cant even admit that then ure a hater 100%

THEV1LL4N

im not sure why, but ive been told this by several people before. Fans ask other fans to purchase the music from hmv or high street stores to help with weekly sales in the charts.

THEV1LL4N

i remember when people used to say avoid purchasing from amazon.

anyway, ive posted the official back album cover of recovery in the other thread. Also includes the official tracklisting with production credits.

_carmi

me, myself & us
I finally gave it my 1st listen. I wouldn't say it's better than MMLP or SSLP. It currently ties with TES. Definitely better than Encore and Relapse.

I'm feeling most of the tracks. I especially like No Love (Weezy is dope in it), Cinderella Man, You're Never Over, 25 To Life.

I'm surprised by Love The Way You Lie with Rihanna. It expected Pink > Rihanna, but I like the Rihanna track much more.

So far the only track I really dislike is Cold Wind Blows. Then again, that's after a 1st listen.

Also I just wanted to point out how we keep comparing Em to SSLP and MMLP. We will never get another record like that, ever. He's entering the 2nd decade of his rap career with Recovery and if the next albums are half as good as this one I'll be okay with it.

Btw, I am definitely buying this record as soon as it hits the store. I'm definitely going to bump this in my car.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.