Leaked Detox?

kastro

is this guy raping dre's verse? the beat is thight but that guys voice just kills it for me, but if dre rapd to this beat it'll be tight

Casey

Staff member
he couldn't be rapping a verse written for Dre. He mentions being from the Bay on more than one occasion in the lyrics.

THEV1LL4N

dope beat. definately not dre and definately not ghostwritten for dre.

if anyone can get the instrumental to this..... (a "thank you" is in place for you)

am I the only one that has 0 respect for Dre as an emcee? To me ur not an emcee if u get ur shit ghostwritten.. Fuck that shit. Well atleast he doesnt hide it like most other rappers that get their shit written by someone else.

I'm not going to lie though, I do enjoy Dre albums quite a bit, but fuck it, if you cant write rhymes you shouldn't spit em either imo

peace

Preach

I'm seeing a bunch of songs on youtube with that same picture while the video plays. They're similarly labeled too. None of them are Dre songs though, so someone uploaded a bunch of random songs.

Some are hot though. Like that one which supposedly features Xzibit (think it's an X solo track)

THEV1LL4N

I'm seeing a bunch of songs on youtube with that same picture while the video plays. They're similarly labeled too. None of them are Dre songs though, so someone uploaded a bunch of random songs.

Some are hot though. Like that one which supposedly features Xzibit (think it's an X solo track)
have you got a link?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.