LAYZIE BONE - ITS NOT A GAME March 2005

man instead of listening to this 50, jada, hurricane game type shit man y'all need to cop this shit once it come out. This is the real shit right here. don't know what day in march it come out but its worth the wait. By the way get that bone brothers too, that shit is fire.

fuck thats cuz bone brothers is like more of a cd player type album, layzie to me is both like i mean bump both of these albums out but i mean after listening to layzie bone man it just starts getting addictive. im not at all saying bone brothers suck so don't think that. And by the way today i found out also that krayzie bone released a new album called gemini good vs evil like the 2nd of february. so far that shit is sounding tight but layzie is the man, im feeling his shit at the moment

Cooper

i got bone bros and the rest of the bone albums.....brothers is better than the kray solo IMO, waitin to hear this tho, some nice tracks on thug by nature

This can be a crazy album depending on Layzie creativity for this album. He could be able to hit hard if he has some diversified music on his album.

Peace

makaveli_411 said:
This can be a crazy album depending on Layzie creativity for this album. He could be able to hit hard if he has some diversified music on his album.

Peace
this is his best yet and that midwest invasion track is fire.

also about the one being better b/w krayzie's and bb, i can't decide on that but like i said if looking to something to pump it up and hear banging beats as well as lyrics id go with krayzie bone's new shit. bone brothers its straight but right layzie's new shit is tight, man the outlawz are on that shit too

I Got The Album 2 Weeks Ago And It's Tight As Fuck, So U Guys Should Definitely Cop It. Oh And That Bone Brothers I Bump That Shit Everyday In My Car, Its A Crazy Ass Album

one mc on dj said:
YO I like layzie but something tells me this shit will be wack as a muthafucka
nah yo this album i mean...damn this shit is tight like whoa like it just amazing. better than all that garbage playin at the moment

Thug Nation is the best track i like, Krayzie just rips it. The chorus is sick...damn album is just fire that's all i gotta say

when this comes out im a get it and im a get krayzie's gemini good vs evil, and bone brothers. at the moment i have bootlegged them but i mean at least i am admitting that im getting this albums

rockaway said:
nah yo this album i mean...damn this shit is tight like whoa like it just amazing. better than all that garbage playin at the moment

Thug Nation is the best track i like, Krayzie just rips it. The chorus is sick...damn album is just fire that's all i gotta say

when this comes out im a get it and im a get krayzie's gemini good vs evil, and bone brothers. at the moment i have bootlegged them but i mean at least i am admitting that im getting this albums
So you already heard this album? If so send it to me man...

Lil Jm said:
yeah thats what I think 2 ...
that's what i said too in the beginning but you listen to it again like 3x it gets addictive and you then start realizing that the shit he put out on that album is tight.

do not tell me midwest invasion featuring twista is a wack track, and also i know y'all know that track with the outlawz is sick too. Layzie is tryin to bring out that bump type music shit not that deep side tracks such like a mockingbird type shit, even though there are at least 2 (i think). Layzie is a made nigga and i give his album a 5/5 b/c he did make a great return in this album.

ChrisZ24 said:
i consider myself a pretty big BONE fan, and this cd is garbage aside from the old tracks he put on it.

Chris
damn i bet y'all who is sayin this just skip through tracks and shit and don't peep the game i guess y'all really ain't bone thug fans that y'all claim to be. This is a club bang album with hot beats and at the same time he throwin some hot lyrical verses on them. don't compare this to something like nas's streets disciple, this album is like in a whole different category. like i said this ain't nothing of that deep side shit that some rappers is talkin about like i said nas.

anyways Thug nation is still my favorite track but the tracks im bumpin now is "smokin on information" feat. snoop dogg and "its on" feat mtf.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.