Lawsuit lodged against Proof estate

The family of Keith Bender filed a lawsuit against the estate of Proof on August 22nd seeking financial damages for the fatal shooting that took place on April 11th.

The lawsuit argues that Proof shot Bender after tensions escalated in a physical altercation. As Proof prepared to fire at Bender a second time the bouncer (and also Bender’s cousin) Mario Etheridge fatally shot him.

Murder charges were not bought against Etheridge after the prosecutor Kym Worthy concluded that he acted in self defence. "The evidence clearly shows that Mario Etheridge acted in lawful self-defense of another when he shot DeShaun Holton," she said. "Once the gunshots started, everything happened fairly quickly."

Proof died that evening, while Bender died in hospital one week later.

goymz said:
The family of Keith Bender filed a lawsuit against the estate of Proof on August 22nd seeking financial damages for the fatal shooting that took place on April 11th.

The lawsuit argues that Proof shot Bender after tensions escalated in a physical altercation. As Proof prepared to fire at Bender a second time the bouncer (and also Bender’s cousin) Mario Etheridge fatally shot him.

Murder charges were not bought against Etheridge after the prosecutor Kym Worthy concluded that he acted in self defence. "The evidence clearly shows that Mario Etheridge acted in lawful self-defense of another when he shot DeShaun Holton," she said. "Once the gunshots started, everything happened fairly quickly."

Proof died that evening, while Bender died in hospital one week later.
Gold diggin bastards.

i could understand if they wanted enough for like funeral expenses, but im betting it is in the high millions... this is not only disrespectful to proof but to their dead family member, they are trying to get rich quick off the death

IversonPac said:
i could understand if they wanted enough for like funeral expenses, but im betting it is in the high millions... this is not only disrespectful to proof but to their dead family member, they are trying to get rich quick off the death
If Proof killed your cousin, you might do the same thing.

If Proof killed my cousin, I would want the funeral to be paid for, that way my family members didn't go in debt, but I wouldn't want his 5 children and wife to suffer, by taking their money. We dont know the full story, Proof could have instigated the whole thing, or maybe the bouncer shot his own cousin... u never know. then blames the rich dead guy to get some money... you cant tell me there arent worse things going on in our society. its ridiculous to try to get rich off of a family members death, no exceptions.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.