LAURYN HILL's NEW MATERIAL PIRATED

ArtsyGirl

When is the album supposed to be coming out? The tracklist looks great, and Nas is on one of the tracks. Cant wait for this.
"I have said in times before what I am saying now. I always look back at how much the music of my husband's father, Bob Marley, was bootlegged. And I am reminded that he would never have had all the fame he had if he hadn't been bootlegged and pirated. It's an honor for me that people consider my music so important so to make such a big deal about it. I don't want to worry myself with the details of this, so I've removed myself from the situation. I have tried to stop the legal suits and the court room agendas, but I don't control Columbia or Sony, just as they don't control me. There was nothing I could do to stop the suits. I don't necessarily believe anybody has to be sued over bootlegging. It's not as if the music industry has not made millions of the latest trend of hiring musicians without talent. Why then shouldn't it loose money every now and then. It's a matter of the chickens coming home to roost, as Malcolm X said. To me this is all music, it's just music. The album is not changing, the track list is set, so now people know before they were supposed to know. This may have been meant to happen. I don't presume to know. I'm touring, I'm spreading my message, and since all of you are now obsessed with following me again, I guess my message will get more detail. I don't worry myself with the affairs of man. I'm getting beyond that more and more".
True.

blah blah....am i the only one who really doesnt care about Lauryn Hill ...its been about 6 years since she was last seen and shes trying to come back with her high and mighty routine. I dont like her at all.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.