Lauryn Hill - Best Female Rapper?

Is Lauryn Hill the Best Female rapper?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ArtsyGirl

There arnt many that are "good" in the true sense of the word, but there are a few. I love Queen Latifah if anyone was close to Lauryn it'd be her.

To me she has the best delivery, however I would rather listen to Jean Grae despite the awkward flow...her lyricism and content make up for it.

ARon

Without a doubt. I hate saying it, but she carried the Fugees to what they became, her lyrics, her flow, her MESSAGE, she is it.

Yup I really like Lauryn Hill, great lyrics, great deliverance, great message. I'd agree she's the best female rapper taking those things into account.

Of course she is the best female rapper. There is no one that could even come close to her in the game (I'm talking about women here). That's not saying much though, they ALL need to step their game up :)

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
naw man... i wouldnt give her the "best" status/crown, i think of her as good... but i rekon queen latifah is prolly better... jean grea is good too.... i love left eye..

TCD

I like Missy but that's only because I like Timbo's beats and without them she isn't much.

Lauryn has a nice flow and delivery,very clear. Overall (with the singing) a very good artist period.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.