Latest Reputation Received ????

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Maybe they don't want to? Another answer is it seems to stop you from repping people @ a certain point (IE: too much in one place, too much for one person, etc). I've come into this problem when trying to rep the people who peep my tracks, but Rukas hasn't told me if there is anyway to solve this yet.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ill try to make it that the comment is compolsery.

Limn, that problem u have isnt a problem, its there for a reason, so people dont mass rep each other. U can only rep someone in a thread once. Any other limitations are new to me. Unfortunatly theres no documentation on how things work, so im learning as we go.

^ But it prevents you repping the same people regardless of whether it is from the same thread. Says you have to "spread it around" - how many more reps that is til you can rep them again is the question though.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ Ok it was set to 20, but is now set to 5. So u have to rep 5 other people before u can rep the same person again.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
^Yeah that was the problem I was having, wasn't tryna rep the same people in the same thread. But thanks for the clarificiation.

Peace

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The problem is, as an admin I dont have any limitations placed apon me, so I wasnt even aware it was happening. So thanks for letting me know guys. Hugs and kisses, especially you Limn. ;)

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Thanks sweetie. Also, maybe worth noting, Xero just told me he changed his email/password and cannot log into his account now. I know this problem has been going on for a while, since I myself fell victim to it over a year ago, lol. But he wants to be able to log back in so if you can help him I'm sure he'd give you some hugs and kisses, too...maybe even a sombrero to go w/ that fly hat. :D

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Limn said:
Thanks sweetie. Also, maybe worth noting, Xero just told me he changed his email/password and cannot log into his account now. I know this problem has been going on for a while, since I myself fell victim to it over a year ago, lol. But he wants to be able to log back in so if you can help him I'm sure he'd give you some hugs and kisses, too...maybe even a sombrero to go w/ that fly hat. :D

Grrr you people need to learn to click the confirmation link sent to your emails. Ok i fixed his account, he still owes me one of those little metal pipes. Come to think of it, you still owe me one of those glass pipes you had in Phoenix last visit by the poolside...

Bigg Limn

Staff member
lol yeah, I quit smoking and drinking and taking pills (although that was a while ago).

This Monday I'll have been intoxicant-free for 2 weeks.

Alright...Im changing my email now, so if I don't get a confirmation email/it doesn't work, it's not my fault lol

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Just make sure you put the right email in and you'll be fine!

I dont really smoke much anymore either, but I still drink. Never did pills as you know.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.