Lame Snoop Dogg / the Game Concert

Last night there was a Concert in Frankfurt Germany. The first on stage was flipsyde, he came on stage and tried really everything but ppl were bored and nothin moved.

I was in the first rank and when The Game came on stage , I saw and felt like he was angry cause the ppl where lame as fuck and 95 % didnt know the lyrics and couldnt rap with.

Then Snoop came on stage and after a long time he got the the crowd, lame ass germans! :D
He played Gin and Juice, Pump Pump, Lodi Dodi, Whats my name, Woof Motherfucker, Beautiful, Lets get blown, Drop it like its hot, and the best was when the lights were down and he played Murder was the case, that was really gangsta.

He threw some blunts into the crowd, and when they finished they chose 10 hot bitches from the crowd for goin backstage, haaahaa I tell ya they def f..... the whole night!

All in all it was a lame except for the end.

How is it in the Usa or in Uk?

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Tonio1986 said:
He threw some blunts into the crowd, and when they finished they chose 10 hot bitches from the crowd for goin backstage, haaahaa I tell ya they def f..... the whole night!
lol very nice ! :thumb:

Raul

In Amsterdam shit was crazy.
The crowd went nuts when Snoop performed, but also with Game, especially when he started dissing Jay-Z (some people booed though).

:(

Just frankfurt is fucked up!

Here the most ppl didnt not even know the refrain for gin and juice
But they think they are fans cause they like drop it like its hot.

:mad: :mad:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online