L.L. Cool J

yo fellas ive got a song from LL on a old tape. its a dope song from L.L. Cool J that ive only got on tape. i wanna dl the song good quality and burn the down on cd. prblem is i dont know the fuckin name of the song. i know some parts of the chorus, the song sounds like a pretty new song (2k style). anywayz, the chorus goes like:

trow your hands in the motherfucking air, i said trow your hands in the motherfucking air. (by LL and some chipmunck sounding mofo).

i know you like ho's, i know you like cars, i know u spit bars bitch but trow your hands in the motherfucking air.

trow your hands in the motherfucking air, i said trow your hands in the motherfucking air.

anywayz anybody/somebody know this song.....? if you do please tell cause i really need to findz this song (good quality). LL's flow on this song is like no other. also the beat is dope ass hell to IMO.

p.s. whatever happened to hitemup.com, it was hacked, then adres changed now its gone?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
masterblaster said:
yo fellas ive got a song from LL on a old tape. its a dope song from L.L. Cool J that ive only got on tape. i wanna dl the song good quality and burn the down on cd. prblem is i dont know the fuckin name of the song. i know some parts of the chorus, the song sounds like a pretty new song (2k style). anywayz, the chorus goes like:

trow your hands in the motherfucking air, i said trow your hands in the motherfucking air. (by LL and some chipmunck sounding mofo).

i know you like ho's, i know you like cars, i know u spit bars bitch but trow your hands in the motherfucking air.

trow your hands in the motherfucking air, i said trow your hands in the motherfucking air.

anywayz anybody/somebody know this song.....? if you do please tell cause i really need to findz this song (good quality). LL's flow on this song is like no other. also the beat is dope ass hell to IMO.

p.s. whatever happened to hitemup.com, it was hacked, then adres changed now its gone?

Sorry can't help you with the track.

But so you know. THIS is hitemup.com. The site got hacked and came back as Streethop.com bigger and better.

thanx fda. i looked on emule for it but couldnt find it. any chance you know where to look for it?

p.s. mods is there any chance for me to get my old banned account back? this is a friends account thats why.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.