Kurupt: The Master Of The Verbal Guillotine Returns This May!

Kurupt a.k.a. Young Gotti, returns this May with his highly anticipated album Against The Grain and let me tell you, the Master Of The Verbal Guillotine will be chopping off more heads than a 17th Century French Revolution and a Kung-Fu Masterpiece Theatre flick combined!

WestCoastRydaz once again teamed up with Kurupt to film an interview. It wasn't Poolside at a homeboy's house like last time. This time around we caught up with him at the infamous Death Row Offices on Wilshire Blvd. in the heart of Los Angeles. Its just me and Gotti talking one on one in his office with no surrounding of multiple cameras or lights. Most of our staff knew nothing of this interview. But we have it taped and my homeboys Matt Pettit and Jason "Professor Smeek" Hatfield are going to be editing it and we will be dropping it this weekend. Not only do we discuss Against The Grain but we also talk candidly about the near-tragic accident that his brother Roscoe was recently in, amongst other things.

Stay tuned... Meanwhile here are some pics for you all.

Once again...stay tuned for the video dropping this weekend. Many thanks to Kurupt and also to Suge Knight for their graciousness.

Styles

www.wcrydaz.com

check the site out pics of tha row offices

interview should be nice, album should be better

We've been hearing about Against The Grain since 2002. Even Daz dropped his shitty version of the album. Kurupt's albums will never see the light of day. He ended his career the day he signed with Death Row Records. He's a damn fool.

i bet it aint comin out for a long time........and if it does i dont know if kurupt has it in him anymore after hearing his latest stuff and his new stalker single

I highly doubt it will be released. Look at what happened to Crooked I and countless other rappers at Death Row. But if does get released it won't sell shit cause Death Row doesn't know how to promote albums right and none of Kurupt's other albums hace sold

Why do people still talk about this guy?Kurupt is garbage, why do people hang on to the thought that he'll rap as good as he did back in the day?His new material is just utterly garbage.

Jibster

"Eat a dick, suck a dick, lick a dick, fuck a dick, hook a dick, drop a dick, bite a dick.

(Insert word here) a dick.
"

I can't put my finger on it but i'm not a massive fan of Kurupt.

streetz is a mutha was a hands down classic but that was because he had all the dpg on there it was almost the dpg reunion album

daz needs kurupt and kurupt needs daz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.