Kurupt & Tha Liks - Unreleased And Unheard

Preach

i'm looking for information about this release/bootleg. i have the tracks, but would like to know who produced them and what the order is. and where they are from.

7 Syns

Vaporz, it was suppose to be a collaborated album between The Likwit Family & The Dogg Pound... however it got canned cause Kurupt & Daz ended up beefing when Kurupt went back to Tha Row and Xzibit and Tha Liks had their little falling out.. It was suppose to come out in 2002. A free sampler came with Kurupt DVD from around that time too..

The album would've featured,
Snoop Dogg,
Kurupt,
Daz,
Soopafly,
Lil Half-Dead,
Warren G,
Nate Dogg,
King T,
Tash,
J-Ro,
E-Swift,
Xzibit,
Defari,
Phil Da Agony,
DJ Pooh...

peac3.

Preach

^^
thanks. so basically, I guess the three tracks make up that sampler. now i need to find out in what order they appear and if there are more so i can complete this folder and move it to the edited music folder ehehehe.

Preach

2002 hardly qualifies for what people call "death row era". the songs are okay, "this life i live" is one song on it that is sort of cool. the hook is kinda fruity but i like the guitars in the beat.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.