Kurupt should and needs to drop now

The last few years when Crooked I's release date came and passed with no release of Untouchable/Say Hi To The Bad Guy (or whatever the name was), we were always told by tharow.com that they were disappointed with the way that the west was selling right now, so they were going to hold off for a while.

SO......

4 years later we got Guerilla Black being a regular on the 106 & Park top 10, we got Snoop serving up a club anthem, and Game being the biggest debut since, well, biggest thing since 50's. Since Crooked I is no longer in the picture and Kurupt seemingly taking his #1 spot on The Row's roster, Tha Row needs to drop Kurupt now. No more excuses. Just get to work. I think that the West has a huge potential of blowing right now, the media's ignored them long enough, just make your fucking move.

Editor's note: I've been working myself up over this for the last 8 hours at work, just had to say it.

Shot 21

Too right. I got 7 Crooked I mixtapes and he is tha shit. Row shoulda never let him go. Kurupt is a great rapper and is possible of taking Tha Row back in the mainstream world.

and if some how, some way it is released, i will eat my hat, and tape it for proof as 2 eating it (hat eating idea expires in next 2 weeks)

Exodus said:
and if some how, some way it is released, i will eat my hat, and tape it for proof as 2 eating it (hat eating idea expires in next 2 weeks)

Deal.

I'm not getting my hopes up, I know what's up Death Rows sleave, their next project is yet another Greatest Hits, and then probably a 2Pac live DVD. I realize they would much rather remind us of what they have accomplished, instead of us letting us know what they could accomplish.

Hostile Apostle said:
The last few years when Crooked I's release date came and passed with no release of Untouchable/Say Hi To The Bad Guy (or whatever the name was), we were always told by tharow.com that they were disappointed with the way that the west was selling right now, so they were going to hold off for a while.

SO......

4 years later we got Guerilla Black being a regular on the 106 & Park top 10, we got Snoop serving up a club anthem, and Game being the biggest debut since, well, biggest thing since 50's. Since Crooked I is no longer in the picture and Kurupt seemingly taking his #1 spot on The Row's roster, Tha Row needs to drop Kurupt now. No more excuses. Just get to work. I think that the West has a huge potential of blowing right now, the media's ignored them long enough, just make your fucking move.

Editor's note: I've been working myself up over this for the last 8 hours at work, just had to say it.
jus had to say guerilla black sold 200k since the debut, snoop dont rep west he reps himself. xzibit is at bout 150-200k since openin. and they aint sold well. id still rather have a kurupt cd regardless of sales tho.

why is it deathrow are constantly putting out these greatest hits cds and compilations,they have not released a solo album of new material since 1999 and from the amount of artists theve had on the label only around 7 have ever released a solo album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.