Kurupt First Single From Against The Grain...D/L Here

Sup ya'll? On the Death Row Boards, they been talkin' about Kurupt's new single going to radio stations for weeks now, called "Stalkin'". Well, someone on the boards got a hold of it and posted it today. I bring it to you, first single from Against The Grain...

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YG0OWA3KM76S1U7DC23YT056Y

Currently, there ain't no date for this shit, but Koch Records listed it March 22, but Death Row hasn't confirmed it, I'm sure news will come with the link of the single.

Lyrics = Tight, the beat is a little weird, not really Death Row like, but you know, it's time for a change. It's a new era over at Tha Row. Kurupt definitely stepped his game up, I think they coulda done something more with the chorus, but once again it's a club track and should get some play in there. We'll see what happens...

wow, haha i like it, a real unique sound and i find the song funny haha. dunno what the respond from it would be though, shit sounds totally different compared to other kurupt songs.

I'll try to get this song later on, but howcome some of you cats say it doesn't sound like a Westcoast beat? BTW does anyone have the release date for his album.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.