Kurupt/Daz-Dillinger & Young Gotti 2: The Saga Continues Tracklisting.

01. Intro (can't tell from the picture but i'm guessing)
02. DPGC Muzik
03. Blast 'Em Up (skit)
04. Cuz I'm A Gangsta
05. Hittin' Donutz In Tha Streetz
06. Say It
07. We Gitt
08. U Remind Me... (feat. Men-Nefer)
09. Make Me A Believer
10. I Luv When U (feat. Men-Nefer)
11. What U Gone Do?
12. Push Bacc
13. Ride & Creep (feat. D-Sharp)
14. Outro (Feels Good To Be A Dogg Pound Gangsta)

Jacked this shit from the DPG board
jacked this shit from dubcnn ..... lol.
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=89018.0

If it's all set to drop, why not drop it now instead of waiting until Novemeber 1st. And I better not hear "promotion" because Daz doesn't promote anything.

Anyway you look at it, it will be the album of the year for me. Can't wait!!!!

Are all of the tracks that dubcnn.com had on their site also on this album? I never downloaded any of them because I want all new shit.

Hostile Apostle said:
If it's all set to drop, why not drop it now instead of waiting until Novemeber 1st. And I better not hear "promotion" because Daz doesn't promote anything.

Anyway you look at it, it will be the album of the year for me. Can't wait!!!!

Are all of the tracks that dubcnn.com had on their site also on this album? I never downloaded any of them because I want all new shit.
4 songs r on the album have been leaked.

push bacc, ride n creep, donuts in the streets, dpgc muzik.

ps no snoop......nate......warren g.......dpg members even? :(

sniper said:
4 songs r on the album have been leaked.

push bacc, ride n creep, donuts in the streets, dpgc muzik.

ps no snoop......nate......warren g.......dpg members even? :(
Snoop and others gonna be on the second album.

To tell you the truth, the track that hit KDAY the other day ("101", I think that was the early title for "DPCG Muzik")...I don't like it too much. Same with two of the other tracks that Dubcnn put out, "Ride & Creep" and "Push Bacc", they just sound cookie-cutter to me. I will say, though, that "Hittin' Donutz In tha Streetz" is one of the best tracks by Kurupt OR Daz I've heard in years.

I don't know if one killer song and 3 weaker songs make for a good album so far though.

Does anyone know when these songs were recorded? Recently? All they still gonna do DPG reunion? Kurupt, Daz, Snoop. Warren G, Nate, Bad Azz...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.