Kurupt, Against the grain, DP recordz

stefanwzyga

Has anyone else in the uk managed to pick this up in music shops in the uk? I have never seen this cd in hmv or virgin megastore, the only place ive seen it for sale is on ebay usa, but i bought it in some small music shop in aberdeen a couple of years back, I read somewhere it was only released in long beach, if thats true why the fuck did i manage to pick it up?

I saw the DPG Version in Virgin Megastroe in Glasgow a couple of months back. But it was £22.99 on import so fuck that! My mate bought it in HMV Edinburgh and it was a European relaease by some German label - the same label that does the unoffical snoop, nate dogg and 2pac albums - think it is ZYX Records???

There are actually 3 versions of this album. A bootleg, a Dogg Pound version and the yet to be released Deathrow project.

I have the first 2, just waiting on the Row to hopefully drop the official album.

Casey

Staff member
/\ lol. if these rumors are true bout suge, j prince and irv's new label,maybe it will drop on that.

stefanwzyga

makaveli_uk said:
I saw the DPG Version in Virgin Megastroe in Glasgow a couple of months back. But it was £22.99 on import so fuck that! My mate bought it in HMV Edinburgh and it was a European relaease by some German label - the same label that does the unoffical snoop, nate dogg and 2pac albums - think it is ZYX Records???
Mines is DP recordz/Trigger men records

Valiant Emcee said:
There are actually 3 versions of this album. A bootleg, a Dogg Pound version and the yet to be released Deathrow project.

I have the first 2, just waiting on the Row to hopefully drop the official album.
Hmmm, could u hook it up w/ a tracklisting of the two that u got and also a personal rating of the albums ?.. I'm curious.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online