Krucial Styles and Shady Record's Cashis are Riders

Inglewood rapper, Krucial Styles, has released a new track today with Cashis of Shady Records, K-Active, & Killa Kroc called "I'm A Rider", but before we get to the track let me give you a little background on this up and coming artist.

Krucial Styles was born and raised in Inglewood, California, he started spitting rhymes during high school and carried on ever since. His first mainstream track "Outta Control" produced by Big G Smith received great feed back from the hood as well as from DJ Shy over at 102.7 KIIS.

DJ Shy had this to say about the song, "Outta Control sounds good! The song has a cool west coast vibe. I loved your voice and it was well put together. I can imagine listening to it on the radio driving around LA on a warm summer day. If I were to spin this at a club, I would play it at the beginning when people are hitting the bars, it's the same vibe as Young Jeezy's "I Luv It." The singer on the hook sounds a bit like Akon. The lyrics are creative and simple enough (commercial) for the listener to understand and relate to the song."

So if you feel this track pick up a copy of Krucial Style's album. To download the track click here, and to show some support to Krucial click here to visit his myspace.

SOURCE: STREETHOP.COM

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.