Krs One and Buckshot - Survival skills !!!!!!

masta247

Staff member
!!!

I've heard it and.. I was so excited that I almost preordered 3 copies just to give them to my friends as a definition of dope music.
An hour ago I said that OB4CL2 is the dopest album of 2009. I take it back.
This is one of the most awesome albums I've ever heard and it really exceeded my expectations which were already high. "Robot" is one of the worst tracks on that whole album which means a lot. Guest appearances are almost perfect (especially Talib Kweli's, K'naans and that dude from Atmosphere). Beats are just great. Buckshot's flow on some tracks is flawless. There's not a single skippable track. At first I thought ''uhuh, they used the dopest tracks for the beginning'' but soon after found out that my mind was being blown from the start to the finish.

I'd give it 9,99/10 (taking 0,01 just because KRS seems overshadowed by Buckshot and guests).

This is absolutely an amazing album I really recommend. I might be excited after listening to this for the first time but really.. you should give it a try. This album is a good example of why I love hip-hop.

after reading the first post, i clearly thought u were over exagerating...

then i downloaded the cd

I co-sign 100%.....sickest CD of the year without a doubt. Past, Present, Future is my favorite so far...

TheCat

i have to say i was really impressed with BUCKSHOT, i was thinking how can this guy can even be on the level with KRS ONE as a DUO, but he really did make the best lines in the album.

i love Krs but, for the past 5 years all he talks about how Great he is and Respect him for the fact he been in game for so long. i wish he would comment about news and relevant stuff today.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.