Kool Savas vs. Eko Fresh (German heads)

they r enemies

but fuck that peepz turned to commerc..

kks was cool back in the days, he gave german hiphop the start but now i cant see a end :(

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Hold on let me get into my Daz mode:

Koool Savas is fam! Fuck Eko Stink!

But for real, Savas is the homie so Im siding with dude. Truth be told I didnt even know he was that big, I dont really follow his career I just know dude. I dont even know this other cat.

How much love does Savas get around Germany? I dont really know much about his hype or nothing like that I just know dude.

marc

i dont like german rap these days. way too u.s. style. everybody trying to act gangsta and mob etc... but most of those rappers claiming hood went to private schools etc.
i never liked kks so ima go with eko. his diss was pretty good and a lot of truth in it.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
marc said:
i dont like german rap these days. way too u.s. style. everybody trying to act gangsta and mob etc... but most of those rappers claiming hood went to private schools etc.
i never liked kks so ima go with eko. his diss was pretty good and a lot of truth in it.

You should check out Youngline Record's artists The Youngstazz. Their Mamacita single was blowing up there and have a new mixtape coming out soon. I can vouch for Young Blaze, he grew up on my block before moving to Germany. Cooz is cool people too. Thats how I know Savas and the Southside Rockers break dance crew and dudes like that.

Im not feeling those biting ass German's, Streethop Records. Fucking fakers jacked the name. Ill get at em on some German mixtapes . . .

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
savas iz 1 uv tha illest rappaz n germany..fuck em bustas..70% of german rappaz are pussies..savas got the crown

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.