Kokane has signed with..

Mase

A major label that we are currently not allowed to mention for the better of us all.

AllHipHop.com
As rumors swirl about ** **** and *-**** signing multiple veteran talents from across the country, one more vet has added his name to the new arsenal of artists slated to be added to the roster.

Rap and Funk veteran Kokane told AllHipHop.com that he is about to be the next artist signed to *-**** Records.

"****** *** made it all possible," Kokane told AllHipHop.com. "I talked to ** ****, and he was like, 'Man, I been listenin' to you for a while, and looking for you for like a year.' Me and Snoop kinda went our separate ways," said Kokane.

Kokane, also often credited as Mr. Kane or Jerry Long, already has been recording with **** **** and ***** ****.

"**** **** put me down for four songs the first time I seen him," the veteran said of recording with the Queens rapper. "I did four songs, did the hooks in less than two hours. He was impressed by that. I thank him for the invitation."

The rapper's career stems from 1989 and his emergence into Hip-Hop, by way of family members in pioneering West coast group Above The Law.

Kokane would go on to provide many of the Funk inspired vocals on Dr. Dre hits like "Let Me Ride" and others.

In 1994, Kokane debuted with Eazy-E's executive-produced Funk Upon a Rhyme.

In more recent years, he's worked with Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, and Kurupt. Kokane reflected on this new success.

"I have influenced a lot of people in this game. Instead of being mad at it, I'm honored," Kokane reflected. "But now, I've stepped into the right position – that's messing with *-****. They don't have hidden agendas, they've got they paper. Being with *** ***** [XL] and them, they some real n***as. Ain't no sugar coatin' the game.”

Kokane said the ink hasn't dried on the deal yet, but that he was still officially with ** **** and company.

"Dealing with these [*-****] niggas so far, it's been good – it's a beautiful thing, Kokane said. "The paperwork ain't officially there, because we playing phone tag with attorneys, but I'm *-****. Period."

any reason why you censored g unit 50 cent spider loc tony yayo sha money and young buck? :p

should be interesting to see him collab with other members of the unit

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Good to see G Unit reaching back to the ol' school cats.

I wish someone would bring Richie Rich back into the game.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
wtf whenever you type 'the game' or 'dre' 'g unit' '50 cent' it goes to the streethop store. whend this happen thats cheap. hopefuly its not goin to be like this for long

EDIT: seems like anythin streethop related or antyhin in the streethop store. why ? :confused:

7 Syns

roaches said:
Except the whole moratorium on mentioning Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit acts...

*shrug*
Ko'kane barely gets any recognition or threads aimed at his act as it is, why should his freshly made affiliation/record deal cause it to be closed? Fuck that.

peace.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
EDouble said:
wtf whenever you type 'the game' or 'dre' 'g unit' '50 cent' it goes to the streethop store. whend this happen thats cheap. hopefuly its not goin to be like this for long

EDIT: seems like anythin streethop related or antyhin in the streethop store. why ? :confused:

Streethop.com pays for this board.

Rukas is getting his hustle on, and fair play too.

I mean how many people donated to the law fund to get the domain back? Very few I reckon. And the same one's that didn't donate are the one's who start threads in LTTP moaning about the old domain and that the frontpage no longer gets updated.

Anyway, rant over. lol. Sorry to go off topic.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.